### Ang's rough and ready UI v3.2.1 ###
- 3.2.1 early release for new expansion.
- 3.1.23 patch 08/21/2013
- Minor changes for patch (new button added to item display window)
- 3.1.22 *Bugfix*
- Thanks to tabatia for spotting this one.
- If you minimize a window that has the tiny header bar you will be unable to unminimize it.
- To get it back visible you need to edit the .xml file and change edit the following line in the main 'Screen Item' section:
- I will try to go through and fix the files that have this but this is a workaround until then.
-3.1.22 HoF Patch
- Updated for 07/17/2013 Heart of Fear patch
- Only update was adding dragitem180 to animations file.
- New .zip file uploaded.
- Edit: Missed dragitem181.
- Updated for 06/19/2013 patch
- Nothing major, SOE simply added another file of icons, dragitem179.dds.
- Also, copied the cursor files from default to ui folder, this allows the EQ cursors to show instead of the windows default. Apparently cursor files are not read from the default folder if they are not present in a custom UI folder.
- Updated for latest patch.
- Only change was the options window.
- 126.96.36.199 Minor Patch
- Did some tweaks to EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml that I thought might be useful to others so posting a minor patch (hence 188.8.131.52)
- Duplicated vertical/horizontal BarPageButtons and BarTemplates and renamed as Left and Right/Top and Bottom.
- Each of the ten hotbutton windows now references these pieces allowing easy customization of where the page buttons are on each hotbar. If you want the buttons on the left instead of the right, simply change left to right on the <Screen item="HotButtonWndxx"> piece.
- SoF Patch 04/17/2013
- Various modifications to make this compatible with the SoF changes.
- I don't think there are any major visible differences (but I could be wrong).
- patch 03/13/2013
- Options and Merchant windows updated.
- patch 02/13/2013
- Added filters to Bazaar Search
- Minor tweak to Tradeskill window
- Some behind-the-scenes changes to HotButton window
- patch 01/16/2013
- Krono moved to Alt Currency tab.
- Crystals moved to Alt Currency tab.
- Updated for 12/12/12 patch. Also, the Aggro display should be visible correctly. - Enjoy. As always, post or pm if you have any issues/questions/etc.
- p.s. the agro information in the various windows is currently a work in progress. It may or may not work and will almost certainly look very odd if you display it. Use at your own risk :P (The new agro window should be fine since I have made no modifications to it so it will be the default one.)
- Some people were asking when this would be patched/updated, so here is the version I am using on live. It doesn't get any more up to date than this :P
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here