### Ang's rough and ready UI v3.2.13 - The Darkened Sea ###
-3.2.13c - Bugfix (client crash with convertible items) - Thanks Tobynn.
-3.2.13b - Reuploaded because I missed a change to window_pieces07.tga (Thanks Lemonabe807).
- 3.2.13b - Also updated the box shared copy as zip still seems to be having random issues.
- 3.2.13 (reupload) - Sorry for the issues. Seems 7zip was causing problems for some unknown reason. Never had problems before.
- 3.2.13 - Added Master Looter button to Raid window and made necessary changes to Animations and Templates.
- 3.2.12 - Minor change to Guild Management Window.
- 3.2.12 - Possibly other minor changes, noting major.
- 3.2.11 - Expansion patch - The Darkened Sea.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Inventory window, Achievements button and Mounts tab.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Extended Target Window, Now resizeable and shows potential 30 targets (if they give us the AAs). Also updated Target window for additional extended targets.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Buff window, added extra slots.
As always, if it explodes, eats your puppies or makes rude faces at your neighbors, please let me know :P
- Some people were asking when this would be patched/updated, so here is the version I am using on live. It doesn't get any more up to date than this :P
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here