### Ang's rough and ready UI v3.2.11 - The Darkened Sea ###
Oops v2 !! Sony changed something in how the UI was handled between the final beta/pre-release live servers and the post release servers. UI was working fine on both Beta and Live before the release but the Extended Target Window was causing EQ to crash after the release.
Fixed that now and sorry to anyone who had issues with the previous download.
Oops!! I think I uploaded the pre-patch version.
Uploading the right one now, sorry.
- 3.2.11 - Expansion patch - The Darkened Sea.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Inventory window, Achievements button and Mounts tab.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Extended Target Window, Now resizeable and shows potential 30 targets (if they give us the AAs). Also updated Target window for additional extended targets.
- 3.2.11 - Changes to Buff window, added extra slots.
As always, if it explodes, eats your puppies or makes rude faces at your neighbors, please let me know :P
- 3.2.10 - Updates to Options window for latest patch.
- 3.2.9 - Updates to options window for latest patch.
- 3.2.8 - Changes to Animations file, moving dragitems to their own file.
- 3.2.8 - Changes to Extended Target window, it's now resizable (1x10, 2x5, etc) - Thanks Savok
- 3.2.7 - Ready for 06/18/2014 patch.
- 3.2.7 - Added extra dragitem references.
- 3.2.7 - Updated options window.
- 3.2.6 Also, the 'Make All' and 'Retrieve All' buttons were added.
- 3.2.6 Added the Powersource percentage to the player window (not 100% sure if I like it, it may go away again). Plus couple of minor cosmetic fixes, stats on 2nd inventory page were getting truncated.
- 3.2.5 (again) Had the 'Make All' in wrong place and not visible. Fixed now.
- 3.2.5 Reuploaded for patch day. Minor change to Agro window and Merc window.
- 3.2.4 Updated for the 30 slot short duration buff bar. Also, minor change to EQUI_CastSpellWnd so it's no longer dependent on any other files (Thanks Tobynn).
- 3.2.3 (reuploaded) Oops, I forgot the Auto grant button.
- 3.2.3 Updated for 2-19-2014 patch.
- Some people were asking when this would be patched/updated, so here is the version I am using on live. It doesn't get any more up to date than this :P
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here