### Ang's rough and ready UI v3.2.9 ###
- 3.2.10 - Updates to Options window for latest patch.
- 3.2.9 - Updates to options window for latest patch.
- 3.2.8 - Changes to Animations file, moving dragitems to their own file.
- 3.2.8 - Changes to Extended Target window, it's now resizable (1x10, 2x5, etc) - Thanks Savok
- 3.2.7 - Ready for 06/18/2014 patch.
- 3.2.7 - Added extra dragitem references.
- 3.2.7 - Updated options window.
- 3.2.6 Also, the 'Make All' and 'Retrieve All' buttons were added.
- 3.2.6 Added the Powersource percentage to the player window (not 100% sure if I like it, it may go away again). Plus couple of minor cosmetic fixes, stats on 2nd inventory page were getting truncated.
- 3.2.5 (again) Had the 'Make All' in wrong place and not visible. Fixed now.
- 3.2.5 Reuploaded for patch day. Minor change to Agro window and Merc window.
- 3.2.4 Updated for the 30 slot short duration buff bar. Also, minor change to EQUI_CastSpellWnd so it's no longer dependent on any other files (Thanks Tobynn).
- 3.2.3 (reuploaded) Oops, I forgot the Auto grant button.
- 3.2.3 Updated for 2-19-2014 patch.
- Some people were asking when this would be patched/updated, so here is the version I am using on live. It doesn't get any more up to date than this :P
This UI is a combination of some original work and modifications to others work to get a UI I am happy with.
- T.King's 'Spell Icons' G2.5 (Standard Edition)
- T.King's class animations 2.1
- Blarz's Vendor Window
- Haliken's Sleek Item Icons
- Starrie's Bandolier
- Starrie's Combat Abilities
- Razorvine's 'The One Ring'
- Thornyv's Compact Give Window
- Fyste's 2-Tab simple Pet window
- Keiz's Buff and Song windows
- Savok's Buff, ShortDurationBuff and Inventory windows.
- LordRivenDaMari's Elemental Target Rings
I would like to thank T.King for his wonderful graphics.
I would also like to thank Keiz, Kuvasie, Blarz, Haliken, Starrie, Razorvine, Fyste, Thornyv, Savok and LordRivenDaMarifor their work which I have taken and incorporated into this UI.
I hope you all enjoy this.
Comments, feedback or suggestions here