LIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD v3.01 - VoA Compatible
|Category: MiscellaneousLIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD v3.01 - VoA Compatible
LIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD V3.01 VoA Compatible
- Updated to include default question mark help button per 04/11/2012 patch.
- Realigned tradeskill component icons with their container.
LIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD V3.0 VoA Compatible
- Updated coding to include automatic insertion of vertical scrollbars and the new default button templates.
- Modified "Show Favorites" button text to be more explanatory.
- Resolved some auto-stretch issues if the window is edited by the the user to be resizeable.
LIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD v2.01 - TBS Compatible
- Updated for TBS by removing the "Open with Ctrl-R-click" button.
- Made the "Combine" and "Auto-Inventory" larger per user request.
- Added an extra empty column to facilitate dragging the trivial column into
the visual part of the "Know Recipes" list.
LIGHTS TRADESKILL MOD v1.0 - POR Compatible
- After ripping apart the default and numerous other UI's
it came to my attention that the default tradeskill window had
to be one of the worst coded and spacially effecient UI windows.
Dragging the mouse back and forth from one side of the window to
the other and from top to bottom repeatedly was not very efficient
Since I could not find another one that was as user friendly as
I envisioned, I decided to create my own. This UI works perfectly
on my system at 1024 * 768; however, constructive criticism and
bug reports for my first UI release would be appreciated.
- NOTE: This window is defaulted to be non-resizable. This was
done on purpose as the larger recipe list should serve most people's
purposes. If necessary to realign the recipe / trivial list columns
upon first installation (or user preference), the re-sizable function
can be toggled by changing the 6th line from the bottom to read:
- END NOTE
- Added a minimize button.
- Cleaned up and rearranged the default code.
- Color coded the most important buttons to help avoid
removing wanted recipes / closing the window during those
late night, half-asleep skill-up sessions.
- Made the "Known Recipes" list larger.
- Made the "Search" edit box larger.
- Moved the "Open with Ctrl-R-click" button as far away
as possible from the normal close button.
- Rearranged the buttons into a space efficient and logical
(to me) order of operation, starting from top to bottom.
- Removed the tooltips.
- Extract the zip file into your > .../EverQuest/uifiles/
- type /load and select from the popup menu.
- To all the posters and modder on EQInterface.com that
provided inspiration and instruction on how to fix part of my
annoying tradeskill habits. Particular thanks to Kanon (AYA UI),
Mavarian (Mav UI), & Egras (EgrasUI). I ripped your guys'
stuff apart to figure out how XML worked.
- June 2006
- 1.00 Released (PoR Compatible)
- 1.01 Released (PoR Compatible)
- February 2007
- 2.00 Released (TBS Compatible)
- 2.01 Released (TBS Compatible)
- April 2012
- 3.00 Released (VoA Compatible)
Arora - Shadowknight on Vox
Lighteningrod - Ranger on Quellious
Weathervayne - Warrior on Quellious
09-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Forum posts: 1
File comments: 1
Lights tradeskill mod
Thumbs Up. I like it
Clean uncluttered much better use of screen real estate.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.