I would consider this UI a BETA for all intents and purposes. However, it throws no errors and should load fine. Please notify me if you discover any graphical issues or functionality bugs of any kind.
MUST READ: Due to my mediocre XML skills, finding places to drag and move some of the windows can be challenging. As such, in the screenshot to the right I have added red circles that indicate where the best places to grab each window are.
1. Pet is now targetable through the Player window. Whoops!
1. Inventory and bank windows now have the new Find Items feature.
2. Inventory window now displays vitality gauges.
3. Key Ring, Spell Display, and Item Display windows now have proper borders.
4. Folder with optional limited buff slots for TLP servers now available. Simply copy the files in the "Optional TLP Buff Windows" folder into the "LiavUI" folder. Overwrite if prompted.
1. Fixed player window incorrectly displaying pet's target.
2. Better screenshots of most UI pieces uploaded.
1. Target of Target window now has AC, ATK, and Haste. Resizable.
2. Haste removed from player window.
3. Sparxx spell gem window copied verbatim temporarily, will modify later.
4. Spell casting gauge now has correct border skin. Take note that there is a cast gauge already on the player window.
5. Target of Target window screenshot uploaded.
Why should I use this UI?
It is very lightweight as far as modifications goes, which are mostly graphical in nature. This means that the majority of windows pull from the default UI folder, which should allow me to keep the UI updated for the future very easily.
In short, this UI is largely a stylistic ripoff of Sparxx. The formats of most top level gameplay windows have been altered to be more space efficient, and more information dense (over Default), similar to Sparxx.
The Target Ring
files and Buff/ShortDurationBuff
files are directly taken from Sparxx UI. The animation speed of the Target Ring is slowed by half to be less seizure inducing, and the Buff/ShortDurationBuff windows have received a slight color tweak. Other than those subtle changes, these windows are 100% Sparxx, so thank you to Sparxx for that.
As for the rest:
All of the modifications of gauges, borders, backgrounds, buttons, and windows themselves are my original XML, which are simply heavily modified Default UI pieces. They are stylistically almost identical to Sparxx with some subtle differences, but the XML is original.
Support thread link:
If you have any questions or concerns about the UI, please post it here
1. Add spell name text to spell window.
2. Add vitality gauges to inventory window.
3. Make a borderless resizable buff window for TLPs.
4. Fix minor graphical issue with inventory and bank windows. Coin slots look funny.