EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   ACUI : Public Beta (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8850)

Kunis Marfury 07-25-2003 04:52 AM

is there anybody out there ?

Liz ? Enok ? still alive ? :/

Teannas 07-25-2003 06:22 AM

lol a 53 with a BoC geese lol

BoC worth more than all of your gear combined.

Kunis Marfury 07-25-2003 07:42 AM

it's ok to be a twink ! :D

Kunis Marfury 07-28-2003 03:17 AM

bumpety bump !

Tinkfu 07-28-2003 03:21 AM

to quote one of the greatest songs of all time
"Hello, is anybody in there... just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?"

Shadrak 07-28-2003 03:31 AM

LOL

?

Margrave 07-28-2003 09:24 AM

I would hate for this to die, I didnt even get to see that uneven bar mod...... sniff, sniff.....

---Margrave

Tinkfu 07-28-2003 12:07 PM

it wont die, there are to many people interested in it for haliken to give up on it...
the uneven bar mod looks great and functions well.

honestly I am not running ACUI anymore but I was for a while, right now I am running FU7 (which is currently internal, untill I can get sony to approve the new technology FU Inc. has developed). The idea of FU7 is mastering your game with a superfast lightweight UI. I can't say much more yet, but lets just say I run throught the bazaar with all luclin char models on, velious armor enabled with the clipplane at 100, and still get 55FPS.

happy modding :-)

Haliken 07-28-2003 12:22 PM

Don't worry, it's not gonna die. This thread's at 25 pages. That's nuts and means there's significant interest. I'm just procrastinating. Getting back into the swing of things hasn't been easy / still unpacking.

Can anyone give me some sort of list of things I still have to fix? I can't find the one I made and it'd REALLY help.

What I can remember is the reset button in the bazaar window and easiness of dragging the hotbutton window stuff.

Enok

Weskat 07-28-2003 02:47 PM

and the uneven bar so that the hotbuttons don't have to be reactivated :)

ps I am never moving again because I hate packing and unpacking LOL

Shadrak 07-28-2003 02:59 PM

i agree 25 pages is huge..but I looked through all those pages and all the posts are from like 6 different people......still id like to see what finally becomes of this.

archeiron 07-28-2003 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadrak
i agree 25 pages is huge..but I looked through all those pages and all the posts are from like 6 different people......still id like to see what finally becomes of this.

I just thought that this would be a good time for one of the normally unspoken masses to speak up!

This UI has great promise and I have really enjoyed using it for the past month or so. I have been using it for high end raiding without any problem or the feeling that I was missing something that bulkier UIs have. It is pleasing to look at and very simple. It conveys the information that it needs to without drawing too much attention to itself, which leaves most of the eye's attention on the viewport.

Thank you for the Beta releases so far, and I (among many rare posters, I am sure) look forward to future developments with this User Interface.

Orpington2019 07-28-2003 07:37 PM

Great UI keep up the good work!

{}rpington

Kunis Marfury 07-29-2003 05:25 AM

@enok : can't remember of any other bug than the reset button :/

but.. why not start working on R3 that looked so promising ? :)
if Liz gave you the file of course

jobeken 07-29-2003 07:48 AM

Ok here is what I did to ACUI ... Granted it looks like a totally different UI for the most part ... But is based off the graphics from ACUI and the XML from Enok ... So providing the links to files here.

View Screenshot

Download Files