EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interface Wish List (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Guild Summit June 2004 Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13947)

kenney 06-05-2004 01:21 PM

Just thort ill add that in, since Sony dont think theres anything wrong with it..

Skizard2 06-05-2004 03:09 PM

Raid Stuff
A variable for the MA, %MA so that we could set out hotkeys to /assist %MA

Raid Designation for CR folks (like the looters list maybe) and a %CR so we wouldn't have to change our hotkeys all the time as well.

A mana reading for group members. Would remove the "mana check" prior to pulls. And a Raid version if we could figure out a way to display it.

A way to change the auto-attack (or other) music and not have the patcher change it back.

A way to put the EQ Storyline folders from Sony into their own sub-folder and not get them replaced in the main directory everytime I patch. (I don't think I have ever read the Morden storys, and they just clutter up the story files I use from EQInterface..

Allow us to have both pages of HotKeys on the screen at the same time.

Add a few more pages to the User Defined ALT-N pages. I hate having to delete a macro or text for C&C just because I only have 10 pages.

Qinadwen 06-05-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skizard2
A way to put the EQ Storyline folders from Sony into their own sub-folder and not get them replaced in the main directory everytime I patch. (I don't think I have ever read the Morden storys, and they just clutter up the story files I use from EQInterface..

AGREE

Cairenn 06-05-2004 03:33 PM

It's not a "UI" function, but ... a way that you can do a single /consent command and it automatically consents all rogues on your raid.

Camar 06-06-2004 01:36 AM

Actually, you can set up a hotkey for that. I have one that consents every rogue in my guild.

/pause 20, /consent name
/pause 20, /consent name

Repeat the pattern as needed. :D

Taleisin 06-06-2004 01:52 AM

smily face translation in text ( like we have on forums here ) but NO annoying sound like with MSN6.2

Buff EQType completion ( we know they were ment to have a sound )

auto-name blur for posters screenshot ( command would be /private screencap )

a ingame web broswer

allow the ingame MP3 player to be run even with all EQ sound disabled

friends list that functions like the guild manager ( hide those who are not online )

Xkill button ( to replace /quit /exit )

EQ-Interface Window Manager ( a way to have multiple UIs open for those special situations )

Qinadwen 06-06-2004 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Taleisin
a ingame web broswer

STRONGLY AGREE

Echineasia 06-06-2004 10:49 AM

I play two casters and two melee.

My UI is Vertebrae and I use the same window positions for all 4 characters. Melee have an extra window for melee damage, etc.

I've been trying to write a program that copies the UI over multiple characters. I can change the UI in one character, and hit a few buttons and all my characters have the same UI layout without having to copy character_ui.ini over various computers and renaming them. I also use two computers, so the ability to copy the UIs over multiple computers on a network would be nice too.

If Sony doesn't implement this, I'll try to write one and upload it here.

Dolby 06-06-2004 12:35 PM

Kudane is back from the summit now so I'm gonna close this thread. Thats for all your input.