EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Forry UI Version 1.1 released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8471)

forry 07-17-2004 07:41 AM

Thanks for the heads up martinus. I uploaded an incorrect version. The way I set up my EQUI.xml so that the UI doesn't break for patches causes it not to load in SidlWidl. Because of this I have to modify the EQUI.xml so I can view it in SidleWidl and guess what.... I forgot to change it back before I uploaded :rolleyes: So if you have already downloaded ForryUI version 3.3d, please download it again and reinstall it. The correct file is there now.

Martinus 07-17-2004 10:40 AM

File dissapeared once again :D

forry 07-17-2004 11:04 AM

Still waiting for a moderator to ok it before you will see it again. If you download the 3.3d (old version), just go into the folder and you will see the following 2 files: EQUI.xml and EQUI_jmf.xml
Instead of downloading the new 3.3d version, just delete the EQUI.xml file and rename the _jmf one to EQUI.xml

That's really all that was updated in the new 3.3d version. :)

Martinus 09-17-2004 08:48 PM

Hello again Forry,

Will you be doing a new version of your UI compatible with OOW?

Thank

forry 09-18-2004 02:00 AM

I'm working on a patch right now and hopefully have a new version out in about a week or so after that. Not much will be changing the new version, just adding a 1 pixel black boarder to the outer edge of all the windows and making the pieces stand-alone so others can quickly put a piece from my UI into their own. I am trying to finish the patch by sometime later today, but no promises.

Martinus 09-18-2004 09:36 AM

No worry Forry :)

Take the time you need bro :D

forry 09-18-2004 03:29 PM

Forry Version 3.4 Uploaded

*** Forry Version 3.4 Uploaded ***

This has all the fixes for the OoW release. Hopefully everyone likes the way I did the cast spell window. Hopefully within the next month or so I can get version 4.0 done and up for everyone. Not much will be changing with the 4.0 version (as of right now) ... just some minor graphic changes and a few odds and ends.

If you have any problems with the 3.4 release, please let me know either through a PM or this forum thread. I have not actually tested the new slots, but I feel they should be working fine.

Martinus 09-18-2004 04:10 PM

Thank you Forry :nana:

Numgrak 09-18-2004 06:47 PM

Thanks for keeping it updated. Still my favorite skin by far. Still in use for all my toons :)

morganpdx 09-22-2004 10:25 AM

Thanks!!

You rock forry :)

I assume this is gonna include the possibility of a new spell gem and more buff slots?

EDIT: nm I just read the rest of your post, silly me :rolleyes:

Fuetaso 09-23-2004 10:48 AM

I STILL love and use this GUI!!

Forry!

So glad to see you brought it up to date. I want to thank you for all your efforts to keep this awesome GUI going!

It's still my favorite and will continue to be thanks to your efforts!

Fuetaso/Exedeus

Martinus 02-19-2005 04:02 PM

Hello Forry,

Will there be a new update for DoN? Just hope so 8)