EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Traget ring for my guild (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17368)

Aallan 11-09-2005 08:04 PM

Traget ring for my guild

Could some one make me a target ring for my guild similar to AYA Target Ring "NA"? My guilds name is Azure Fellowship and we are on the Tribunal. Please PM with any questions and thanks in advance

Nemess 11-09-2005 08:54 PM

Aye I would like a target ring for my guild as well if someone is doing them just for fun, Guild name is Infinite Odyssey on Luclin, thank you much gratitude if whoever does this =)

Scribble 11-16-2005 03:13 PM

Will be next week before i could get to it, but i think i could come up with something.. please check this thread for more questions later... I am not the best at graphics, but I love doing them... and target rings seem to be the most requested, with the littlest code behind them.

If you have any ideas for your ring, please post here... link to guild web page, graphics you'd love to see incorporated, etc... I have one original posted so far, it is still being modded, will post it without the guild tag as well, then a few more planned for the weekend. Also have a mod of Razorvine's Iron cross for a guild (changed guild name is all) he did a total rework for them as well.. I'd say his is "much nicer" but it's all his work.. lol

Scribble 11-25-2005 11:44 AM

more rings

I think I bit off mroe then i should chew on a UI, working on these 2, but will be a few weeks on it.. won't be offeneded if someone else wants to take a hack at it, or if y'all wanna try someone else. (but I will keep them on my list until i get them done)

Scribble 11-28-2005 08:42 PM

Interesting ring.. working on graphics for other rings, so yours may get jumped in line... a bit different, for a ring to add text too.. play a little, i guess... will see what i can post for a first draft... anyone else trying this too? :) (Azure Fellowship one is what i'm working on atm)

Scribble 11-28-2005 09:30 PM

Can someone else do Aallan's ring please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aallan
Could some one make me a target ring for my guild similar to AYA Target Ring "NA"? My guilds name is Azure Fellowship and we are on the Tribunal. Please PM with any questions and thanks in advance

ACK! ok, sorry, please someone help him out? I just can't bring myself to do futuristic in a epic fantsy game, I hope y'all understand..I tried, but just can't.. someone please help Aallan, i had this one on hold too long! Looking at the other one in this thread now

Razorvine 11-28-2005 11:01 PM

If you have a request just PM me with the details and i'll see what i can get made up for you.

Scribble 11-28-2005 11:52 PM

Sweet, thanks Razorvine! you're in much better hands now Aallan!

jeezu 12-07-2005 03:01 PM

feels odd to have my first post asking for someone to make a target ring for my guild, but im horrible at these things, I can't even draw convincing stick figures. so without further hesitation, anyone willing to help?

guild name is Sacred Fyre, on the Fennin Ro server....

http://www.sacredfyre.com/index.html

is the link to the guild if you want to poke around and get an idea. we used to have a picture of flames on the main page, but that went away when we transfered over to the new format. if needed, i can probably attain a pic to show you what is looked like.

Scribble 12-07-2005 06:35 PM

would love too.. already got an idea for it.. but :( i'm already behind on promised rings... if you don't have one in a month, PM me, or if you want to see my idea at that time.. (alternate to whoever makes you one) PM me :) good luck, wish i could help right now.

Razorvine 12-07-2005 07:24 PM

jeezu, check the target ring downloads. Should appear soon

Scribble 12-07-2005 09:02 PM

Geez.. do you do this for a living Razor? some of the best rings I've seen and done quickly!

Razorvine 12-08-2005 05:54 PM

Nah, i'm just bored usually. i get a kick out of making them. Most of these rings i do in about 5 minutes or less. Kinda makes me wonder what it would look like if i actually put a little thought into one.

Jenkdawg76 11-20-2007 05:48 PM

Target Ring for Guild

Razor I have sent you one private message already but I cant help but admire your work. I would love to have a Target ring similar to the Township Rebellion one. Except have Circle of Eternal Flame in thier...would this be possible? If so it would be absolutely kick arse...thanks and hit me up...would love to chat anytime :) :nana: