EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wiznut Interface (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19478)

wiznut 10-15-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry812
Hi wiz, I downloaded this piece from you but i can't seem to move it around It sticks to where it is like its locked or something. Anything i can do to be able to move it to where i like it?

Gerry812

All windows in my UI are moveable. Exactly which window are you having a problem with, and are you sure it isnt locked?

Faeinea 10-16-2008 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry812
Hi wiz, I downloaded this piece from you but i can't seem to move it around It sticks to where it is like its locked or something. Anything i can do to be able to move it to where i like it?

Gerry812

He is talking about the Wl (hot on top) hott, buff...I've have the same problem with both the HoTT windows that you have provided.
The only way, I could move them was taking one side and slide it over then, the other side I would do the same.

I am calling it the slinky move..LOL

And yes, the window isn't locked :)

I love your UI...absolutely love it btw!

gerry812 10-16-2008 09:03 AM

yea absolutly awsome UI, and no it's not locked but I can't move it anywhere. Didn't have the chance to slide it over like Faeinea mentioned since the servers are patching today. Will try that when i get on :-).

wiznut 10-16-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeinea
He is talking about the Wl (hot on top) hott, buff...I've have the same problem with both the HoTT windows that you have provided.
The only way, I could move them was taking one side and slide it over then, the other side I would do the same.

I am calling it the slinky move..LOL

And yes, the window isn't locked :)

I love your UI...absolutely love it btw!

Yeah, thats not a bug, its just the way ya gotta move a resizeable window without a titlebar. I call it the caterpillar!

Blabberpuss 10-17-2008 10:20 AM

HI WN and thanks for the Target and HOTT mod you posted, but I have a question. Since we are now given HOTT information that does not require the LAA, would it be possible to display the nonj-LAA HOTT info in your mod?

wiznut 10-17-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blabberpuss
HI WN and thanks for the Target and HOTT mod you posted, but I have a question. Since we are now given HOTT information that does not require the LAA, would it be possible to display the nonj-LAA HOTT info in your mod?

Errr, last i checked, you must have the leader aa in order for hott to work.

Ithildin 10-20-2008 02:15 AM

Note: The changes to LAA only affected Delegate MA

Kamilya 10-22-2008 02:55 PM

cant see pets in group window=(

wiznut 10-22-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilya
cant see pets in group window=(

Yeah you can. Turn pets on =p.

Wanorf 10-29-2008 12:25 PM

melee attack

I use the melee player window for my warrior and the caster my shm.. the shm attack flashing works but does not work witht he melee window how can I fix this or can u update the melee char window Thanks

Wanorf

wiznut 10-29-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanorf
I use the melee player window for my warrior and the caster my shm.. the shm attack flashing works but does not work witht he melee window how can I fix this or can u update the melee char window Thanks

Wanorf

I just loaded up my melee player window and the attack indicator is working fine for me.

wiznut 12-09-2008 05:56 PM

Updated for 12/9/08 patch :)

Greymantle 02-11-2009 01:16 PM

Feb 11 patch changed the way the buffs are handeled in the target/hott window. Any chance on a quick fix?

The buff icons in both TargetWindow are now in a TileLayoutBox instead of having their layout hard-coded.
The buff icons in PetInfoWindow are now in a TileLayoutBox instead of having their layout hard-coded.

Whoot many thanks :D :D

flynndaar 02-12-2009 09:30 PM

Love this UI

Is there a HP/END/MANA player window? Ever since the last expansion I have been using the caster window because I can't get the other to work.

Thanks, I can't imagine using another.

wiznut 02-12-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynndaar
Is there a HP/END/MANA player window? Ever since the last expansion I have been using the caster window because I can't get the other to work.

Thanks, I can't imagine using another.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5597