EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Vert Purple (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2297)

Twylight 09-21-2002 02:31 AM

Vert Purple

I'd like to see a purple verion of the skin for Vert 2.2 please. I thought I posted this before but maybe I didn't. Thank you in advance to all the wonderful people who allow us to use their creations! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Twylight 09-21-2002 08:30 PM

Kudane you are the BEST! Thank you for making this skin! /kneels :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

tadashya 09-21-2002 09:12 PM

ya dats purple alright. (Should call it Grape Kool-Aid)

heh.. I just got my mail asking me for this one.. guess I dunna hafta do it now :)

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Kudane 09-21-2002 09:50 PM

finished it up last night.. was working on it when you posted the request..

Welcome to Nexium!

Kudane
:nana:

Curumtiny 09-21-2002 10:49 PM

Is the only change the purple color to the windows or did you make changes to any of the xml files?

:nana: :nana: :nana: :D :nana: :nana: :nana:

Kudane 09-22-2002 12:33 AM

Only to the color... any of the tweak Sokol has done will work with it..

Kudane

Twylight 09-22-2002 02:15 AM

screenshots

Thought I'd throw up a couple screenshots of this skin! I'm so happy! *CHEERS* Thanks again!

with inv and spellbook

with notes window and inv

I'm using some T.King and Remlio mods together with Vert. I just thought I'd share the look:) :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Kudane 09-22-2002 12:27 PM

looks like you re-colored the buff file too to purple..

I had tried that orginally too.. but it was just a little to close to red for me.. so i went with the royal blue =)

nice additions though

Kudane

xndor 09-22-2002 01:07 PM

how do u bring up the notes window( with any UI b/c whwn i type /notes it dosent bring up a indwo)

Twylight 09-22-2002 10:27 PM

I didn't think you would notice the buffs color. Before this mod I was using the dozen roses version so what I did was merge the two images in psp and this is how it turned out. I'm a complete purple addict:) Thanks again Kudane!

Vigdis 09-23-2002 04:18 AM

i have read through a million posts on this board (okay, a hundred) and i still can't find an adequate fix to the t.king/vert problem. do you find lag on yours? i love the ui mix that you have and am trying for the same type of thing. can you give me, very briefly, a rundown of what you did for the (1) vert mod 2.2 (2) t.king book (3) purple look? i'd love you forever ....

quei 09-23-2002 06:57 AM

I am also a purple fanatic and really love this setup
the only thing that i would have to change is the t.king spell
book. Is this this skin available for download yet. if so please post the link

quei
wizard of druzil ro

Twylight 09-23-2002 11:45 PM

Hi all!:) I've received several pm's and emails about my mod setup. I would like to thank one and all for your kind words. This mod is pieced together from several downloads out there with at TON of cut and paste work in the animations file. No, I don't have the lag issue that has been talked about and asked about on the boards. I'm not exactly sure what I did to get rid of it either. I don't have this up for download as most of it is not my work and I didn't realize there would be so much interest. If any of you would like a copy of this mod feel free to email me and I will zip it up and send it along with my UI_charnameandserver file for you to use. My email address is [email protected] or [email protected] I will answer either one. Thanks again to everyone!:) Oh and a little fyi the screenshots are for 1024 x 768. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

This mod is now in the Mix and Match section for download on the main site:)

Maushi 10-17-2002 01:24 PM

On the twilight vert mod, what is that sphere floating around ? Cant seem to find out what its purpose it, thanks.

M

Twylight 10-18-2002 02:32 AM

The "Sphere" floating around is Remelio's Arcane casting orb:)