EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Old Celt issues (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7526)

Jobantik 03-13-2003 02:16 PM

Old Celt issues

Hi All,

I down loaded the oldcelt UI zip file to my desktop. I then unzipped this file into a new dir under uifiles.

I have gone into game and have tried loading the new skin and also tried /loadskin oldcelt true , but after everything is all said and done I still have my old default UI up on my screen

What am I doing wrong.

I like the skin alot.. Are there issues with it?

I play a Pally and liked that one the best.

I downed Hobben's of the Afterlife guildsite and it installed just fine but it lacked a mana bar since he is a rogue so I thought I ould come here and get qood UI

Please advise

aldeneb 03-13-2003 05:08 PM

Old Celt Issues-Jobantik

I have a feeling that you may have your ui folder in the wrong place. Not your fault though. I noticed that when I zipped up the original files I zipped them up along with my folder marked Old Celt.
If you made a folder and placed the folder named OldCelt inside it, then it won't work. You have to either take out the OldCelt folder (with all the files in it) and use that one- or take out all the files and place them directly into your folder that you made and throw away the oldcelt folder which should be empty if you moved those files.

I have an upgrade to this (final tweaking) called OldCelt01. It replaces OldCelt. This upgrade doesn't have the folder so if you extract that into your own folder placed beside the default one the files should all extract into it loosely .

And thanks for downloading it :)

Dolby 03-13-2003 09:27 PM

fixed the path problem in your zip aldeneb.

Jobantik you can either do what aldeneb says or delete everything and download the new zip.

Jobantik 03-13-2003 10:22 PM

TY for the replies. I actually figured it out.

aldeneb 03-14-2003 01:40 AM

Rhanks Dolby for fixing that problem
And glad it's working Jo

ButterCupp 03-14-2003 02:22 AM

I Love the Celt Interface

I just wanted to add that I love the Old Celt interface it works great for me!:p

Creanthalis 03-16-2003 09:38 PM

Can't load cleric screen

I know the setting is defaulted for druid, but when i put the 02 (for cleric) in the place of 06 (for druid) it still loads the druid skin.. any ideas on how to change it?

aldeneb 03-18-2003 01:27 AM

Changing Animation - Creanthalis

Change the animation in both the inventory window and the hotbutton window. If you want the cleric animation that would be 02 for both of them. I found out that just changing the animation in the hotbutton window won't change the animation in the inventory since I made the upgrade OldCelt01. The text for both of those xml files will be the same when you open it with Notepad and go to edit find and type it in as instructed in the Readme.txt file or instructions.txt file that I included with the set.

GL

Orelf 07-20-2004 10:41 PM

Old celt 2 : Fonts?

Hi, I love Old Celt 2. Its the first UI I have liked enought to install.

I don't see the font selection under optioins / General. Do you plan on adding support for it in the future?

Thanks

Orelf