||02-14-2017 10:14 PM
Game Update Notes: 15 Feb 2017
- Rumors abound that brave adventurers are needed in Kunark! Long-forgotten heroes in Cabilis, Overthere, and Firiona Vie are offering long-forgotten quests.
- The daily bonuses for completing Heroic Adventures offered by Guard Hamarn in Ethernere Tainted West Karana have been significantly improved.
- Druid - Increased all DoT lines in power and efficiency. Removed the ability for the same caster to stack multiple spells within these DoT lines (where it was possible).
- Shaman - All DoT lines have been increased in damage and efficiency but can no longer stack with earlier spells in their lines.
- Mercenary equipment has been simplified and improved.
- Level 100+ mercenaries have had their base stats improved.
- Load balanced pickzones will now 'lock' if any two versions of a load balanced zone have a player count less than or equal to 1/3 of the zone's threshold.
- Adjusted the label positions in the Mercenary tab of the inventory window to be more consistent with the Stats tab.
- Additionally, Mercenary Armor Class and Attack will now display their component parts, and a mercenary's heroic stats are now displayed.
- Completing certain achievements will no longer automatically generate messages if you have enabled social sharing.
- Enabling the ability to post a message with a screenshot to your Twitter or Facebook account will no longer result in automatically generated achievement messages.
- A button to quickly access the social sharing window has been added to the EQ button command list.
- When logging on, /announce will no longer state if announce is turned on or off. It will state the status if you run the command.
ChangedSource and full patch notes.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.