EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ang's UI (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17583)

Aalronx 09-30-2012 04:18 AM

wouldn't even know how to do that

Angahran 09-30-2012 06:48 PM

In game, right click on a bag and it should say 'show done' at the bottom of that menu.
I've swapped the buttons around to fix this, so next time I upload this wont be an issue. (I never show the 'Done' button so missed it.)
Thanks for letting me know :)

dieselious 10-01-2012 12:00 AM

Missing the slot 3, augmentation 21

I noticed that after the last update, that when u show the information for your armor, that its missing the slot 3, aug 21 slot for the the new hero's armor. My toons wear it and i cant change it out and whatnot.

Aalronx 10-01-2012 01:28 AM

Thank you very much. That worked. Now i can finish tradeskilling LOL...

And what dieselious said. I am also having that problem, just forgot to mention it.

Angahran 10-02-2012 12:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselious
I noticed that after the last update, that when u show the information for your armor, that its missing the slot 3, aug 21 slot for the the new hero's armor. My toons wear it and i cant change it out and whatnot.

I removed the slot as I have no intention of buying it.
Try the attached file.

Tobynn 11-07-2012 12:11 PM

Target Window

When adjusting the normal/faded alpha settings on the Target window, the target area and the buff area both respond to adjustments. However, the extended target area does not. This is not a new development, I just keep forgetting to ask about it :)

As pictured, the extended target section remains fully opaque, regardless of alpha adjustments. Even with normal/faded set to 0% that area remains black.

Any suggestions?

Angahran 11-11-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobynn
When adjusting the normal/faded alpha settings on the Target window, the target area and the buff area both respond to adjustments. However, the extended target area does not. This is not a new development, I just keep forgetting to ask about it :)

As pictured, the extended target section remains fully opaque, regardless of alpha adjustments. Even with normal/faded set to 0% that area remains black.

Any suggestions?

Not sure whats going on with your target window, mine seems to be fading correctly. So, I went ahead and reuploaded my latest files, v3.1.13.

See if that fixes things.

As always, I appreciate hearing from people who are using my UI, I never really thought anyone would :P

Ang.

vindayen 11-30-2012 12:23 PM

Bazaar search

New RoF looks great. I did notice that when searching the bazaar window outside of the bazaar, the columns aren't matching correctly. I.e the price of the item is displayed in the seller column. This also results in the item icon to be distorted as it is displayed in the item name column.

Angahran 12-03-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindayen
New RoF looks great. I did notice that when searching the bazaar window outside of the bazaar, the columns aren't matching correctly. I.e the price of the item is displayed in the seller column. This also results in the item icon to be distorted as it is displayed in the item name column.

Thanks for spotting that.
I fixed the bazaar search window, uploaded then noticed the bazaar window was also messed up so uploaded again.

Try grabbing the download again and it should all be fixed.

Ang.

vindayen 12-12-2012 01:14 PM

Haven't DL the new version with your fix, but the new patch broke it. So I will check it out when you get a chance to update. I forgot to mention my last post that it was the buy/sell buttons that weren't there, which is why i think the columns were off. Thank you again. This is the best functioning UI i've used...I really need to figure out how to make these myself.

Angahran 12-12-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindayen
Haven't DL the new version with your fix, but the new patch broke it. So I will check it out when you get a chance to update. I forgot to mention my last post that it was the buy/sell buttons that weren't there, which is why i think the columns were off. Thank you again. This is the best functioning UI i've used...I really need to figure out how to make these myself.

My previous upload fixed the bazaar windows, and my post from today has the fixes for todays patch and the aggro display corrected.

Angahran 01-17-2013 07:08 PM

Updated for Jan 16th patch plus moved Krono and Crystals to Alt Currency tab.

Enjoy.

bral 02-14-2013 08:23 PM

love gui

Love GUI, only thing i change is add a AA count to player window where you dont have to goto AA's window. I do like the player window that Exarch Mystix Player window by Fermdal the Super Hybrid.

Angahran 02-15-2013 03:25 PM

Updated for Feb 13th patch.

Updated for Feb 13th patch.

vindayen 03-09-2013 09:14 AM

Krono's

I don't see Krono's on the alt currency tab from 2/13. Did it get removed?

Angahran 03-10-2013 12:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just downloaded the 3/1/17 version and everything looks fine.

Krono and the reclaim krono button are at the bottom of the Alt Currency tab.
See attached image.

dieselious 03-12-2013 07:43 PM

I noticed on the default UI that in the slayer window it has a count of the number of mobs killed of each kind. Your UI does not, can we get the mod added or can u add a mod as a seperate download to make that work? Im blind too lol, it might be there. I stretched the window but i dont see it.

Angahran 03-12-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:
I noticed on the default UI that in the slayer window it has a count of the number of mobs killed of each kind. Your UI does not, can we get the mod added or can u add a mod as a seperate download to make that work? Im blind too lol, it might be there. I stretched the window but i dont see it.

What is the 'slayer window' ?
There is no file in the default ui with slayer in the name, and I do not have any file in my ui with slayer in the name.

dieselious 03-12-2013 11:57 PM

I meant its in the /achievement window pane.. the slayer category. on the default it lists the number of kills u have in the category, for example "Orc Kill", you need to kill 5000 orc to get the title. on the default it will say ###/5000 so one knows how many they need for completion. You ui doesnt have the number count, and im wondering if you can put it in.

Angahran 03-13-2013 12:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
I meant its in the /achievement window pane.. the slayer category. on the default it lists the number of kills u have in the category, for example "Orc Kill", you need to kill 5000 orc to get the title. on the default it will say ###/5000 so one knows how many they need for completion. You ui doesnt have the number count, and im wondering if you can put it in.

Looks fine to me (see attached)

dieselious 03-13-2013 01:14 AM

my window doesnt look like yours, unless im not making it work right my window

Angahran 03-13-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:
my window doesnt look like yours, unless im not making it work right my window

Not sure whats going on with your window.
Double checked min and it's showing the numbers correctly.

Currently uploading version 3.1.18 which has the updates for todays patch.
This version displays correctly.

Ang.

vindayen 03-13-2013 09:31 AM

Old inventory

I think my Krono's weren't displaying because i kept the old inventory layout file that didn't have the krono's on there. I liked the old way the bags were ordered. I'll take a look at the new one for today. Thank you so much for getting it out there so fast.

dieselious 03-13-2013 05:28 PM

i removed the Ang ui file in my comp and replaced it with the todays download. The slayer count in the /ach window is working correctly, so im guessing i had the old one still. /shrug. thanks for updating the ui and thanks for your time in replying.

Angahran 07-17-2013 12:56 AM

AngUI V3.1.22 - HoF.

UI updated for HoF (just added the dragitem180 file.)

Enjoy.

Savok 07-17-2013 07:40 PM

Didn't it go to 181? I just put in 50 at a time and when it gets close to that number I update it by another 50 dragitems (100, 150, 200, 250, etc)

Angahran 07-21-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok
Didn't it go to 181? I just put in 50 at a time and when it gets close to that number I update it by another 50 dragitems (100, 150, 200, 250, etc)

Yes it did, thanks for spotting that.
Updated the current download file.

tabatia 07-23-2013 03:31 AM

Minimize

Hi - I mistakenly minimized the inventory gear window and cant get it back up. Please can you tell me how I get it back =)

Angahran 07-23-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabatia
Hi - I mistakenly minimized the inventory gear window and cant get it back up. Please can you tell me how I get it back =)

How did you manage to minimize it ? There is no minimize button and minimize is disabled on the right click menu.

Only thing I can think of, is to /loadskin and select 'default'. Make sure that 'Keep Your Layout' is checked so it does not move all your windows.

Default should allow you to unminimize the inventory windows, then you can reload the UI.

Angahran 10-06-2013 09:48 PM

Updated for new expansion (may or may not change after release).