EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   hybrids (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mav UI History and Updates (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2490)

katestar 09-23-2010 04:22 PM

mav this is a great looking ui one question though any chance of changing the target ring to look more like the theams such as for the ranger have a bulls eye or the bst one look like a pair of claws or such

wawawookie 10-11-2010 01:03 PM

all the new HOT ui changes are on Test if you want to get a head start on updating this ui. I know I would love to not have to use default over the next few days if your able to get it up and running even if its just a dirty fix. Again thanks for all your hard work on this ui I dont think I could play eq without it

Mavarien 10-12-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawawookie
all the new HOT ui changes are on Test if you want to get a head start on updating this ui. I know I would love to not have to use default over the next few days if your able to get it up and running even if its just a dirty fix. Again thanks for all your hard work on this ui I dont think I could play eq without it

Just a heads up, things are busy at work, which is where I also work on my UI. So it's going to be awhile.

I did pre-order the expansion though, so I will start working on it this evening if I get a chance.

Thanks for your patience,

Mav

Mavarien 10-12-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katestar
mav this is a great looking ui one question though any chance of changing the target ring to look more like the theams such as for the ranger have a bulls eye or the bst one look like a pair of claws or such

I like Ceno's Spike Spin target ring a lot, so I have no inclination to change it at this time.

My UI is pretty modular, meaning if you don't like a certain thing, you can put your own in without messing up the rest of the UI.

Thanks for using the UI though,

Mav

wawawookie 10-20-2010 08:29 PM

Any update on the HOT updated mav's ui? I love it and am hating having to play with default UI>

Garaddor 02-09-2011 03:07 PM

Any updates incoming for Mavs UI? Thank you for all your work.

Mavarien 10-12-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garaddor
Any updates incoming for Mavs UI? Thank you for all your work.

Updated finally

Mavarien 04-11-2012 10:07 AM

I still play and the UI is up-to-date. I haven't been posting it anymore since most have moved on to other UIs.

If any of you out there still want to use my UI, just let me know and I'll start uploading it again.

warriorofmight 04-11-2012 03:01 PM

Yeah they've moved on to better UIs like mine ...

Kidding of course, but nice to see you around still :)

Garaddor 04-12-2012 11:10 PM

I would love to still use your UI Mav. Good to see you are still around.

Mavarien 04-17-2012 05:54 PM

UI files updated.

Good to hear from you Dua! We are on Bristlebane now, Sherkhann renamed to Hobbes. Say hi to the Old MC peeps if you see them for me.