EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Desktop bleed through (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6054)

Kuvasie 01-29-2003 01:46 AM

Desktop bleed through

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

I also have my desktop cursor smack in the middle of my EQ screen. This just started tonite and I don't have a clue what is causing it.

I seemed to recall a similiar problem posted a long time ago, but I can't find the post.

Thanks,
Kuv

Shadrak 01-29-2003 01:52 AM

i dont know whats causing this but to get rid of the 2nd mouse cursor alt enter into windowed mode then alt enter back to full screen should take care of it.

P.S. Where can I get that Hotbutton setup? :)

Kuvasie 01-29-2003 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadrak
......P.S. Where can I get that Hotbutton setup? :)

First off, thanks for the tip on the cursor. I don't use the windowed mode, so I wouldn't have thought of that. Second, that hotbutton window is one my crazy creations (from t.king's artwork - of course), but didn't think anyone would be interested - my stuff can seem 'busy' to some ;) so I never posted it.

Kuv

kasca 01-29-2003 02:08 AM

YA it from there mess up. Fixed nope ... i still get booted ive downloaded everything i can find. Made sure everything was up to date. BAH

PS ya man where that set up at?????

Shadrak 01-29-2003 02:10 AM

i am very interested if you could post it that would be awesome! :) thats the only hotbutton mod ive seen that totaly changed the look of it. If its something youd rather not share I'd understand. but it looks very cool

Darlok 01-29-2003 02:11 AM

I had this problem right when I jumped to XP a few months ago. I moved my hardware acceleration down 1 notch for the vid card and it was fixed. Maybe give this a shot if all else fails.

Darlok

kasca 01-29-2003 02:36 AM

I had no problems till this patch. Ive delited and downloaded everything. NOw what????

Skarlett 01-29-2003 03:07 AM

Wow, have the same problem with the mouse cursor in middle of screen since patch...thought it was just me. Will try the solution mentioned.

Also agree about that awesome Hotbox. Would love to have it if you wish to share and also if it's a stand alone. :)

~Skarlett

Nuavok 01-29-2003 03:30 AM

Sadly, I don't have a solution for the desktop bleed-through, however...

I'd sure like to get that hot button window. :D

Sometimes, busy is beautiful.

Nidisa 01-29-2003 08:07 AM

Same toolbar bleed through

I too have parts of my desktop flashing through on regular 30 sec intervals. Just the start button and time, right at the bottom of my screen. I am not crashing, or having any other issues.

I use Aly's custom ui.

Any help out there?

Nidi

ps...have all the lines in equi.xml file that I should..bigbank, bodytint, etc...

sc2kmayor 01-29-2003 08:23 AM

/agree /drools /wants to take your hard work and horizontal it for his own UI. Pleeeeeesssss possts this my preciousssss.....

Azuen 01-29-2003 09:51 AM

Hotbuttons

I like your hot button box too, very nice, post it please, a version without all the inventory slots too if possible (I think they clutter up the screen too much)

archenon 01-29-2003 04:29 PM

Try DirectX 9

Was having the same issue with bleedthrough.

Using WinXP, I have updated to DirectX 9 and no longer have this particular issue.

Now if I can just get my UI to work.

This is the first patch that has really sucked for me and left me scratching my head thinking "who are these retarded monkeys that program this game?"

Arch

Nidisa 01-29-2003 04:50 PM

This just started for me with the Tues patch.

I use 98se

No other issues that I can see atm...just this annoying flash of start button and a chunk of the tool bar that shows the time.

Any ideas anyone?

Nidi

Cairenn 01-29-2003 05:34 PM

Apparently, (from reading over at the Tech Board at EQLive, and they *are* looking into this) it appears to be something with:

VideoModeBitsPerPixel=32

getting set to 0 during log-in.