EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NEW Lodidodi Thread for lodidodi overtaken (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20744)

andorrabell 10-11-2010 02:23 PM

Yes ma'am :) Sorry for the gender failure :)

Posemikato 10-11-2010 03:10 PM

Ok the Version i have was working on the Beta,

I cannot make sure it work on the live server... SO better PRAY..

BUUT It first work after the launch not before

Good luck, as i am not online on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday, so the earliest update will be Thursday

Posemikato

Its Updated:

Hotbutton window, Map window, and the Bank window not modified yet, sorry did not find the time for it maybe i can patch it tonight if i manage it.

Pose

spellit 10-12-2010 10:00 AM

Considering all the different patch threads etc it is kinda confusing with what we need to grab and not grab...Is it possible just to have one thread and just have the full working folder you have now available to download. Otherwise seems like we have to hit like 3 or 4 different download spots to get all the fixes etc.

Now if I am just totally missing something that just ignore me.

right now if you never have had lodi before

Download lodidodi 3.3.6
Download from Lodidodi Overtaken
Download from Patch Lodidodi Overtaken
Download from Lodidodi for achievement loyalty changes
then find patch for Download of Lodidodi Overtaken HoT

Posemikato 10-12-2010 12:02 PM

Lodidodi is not longer usable
it is from the old owner that is why i named mine Lodidodi overtaken

for now you only need the Hot Ready complete set.

And i will not always when SOE do patches Upload all again. Sorry but that is hell work, as i have a different one.

For now tke the LodiDOdi Overtake Hot Ready that is a complete folder, him will follow some new windows which i could not do while in beta as i only had a week.

Oh and if it sounds bad now, but a thank you for sitting around 30 hours to make it workable would have been nice!!

And ignore the zipfile in the mainfolder i will delete it as soon as possible

spellit 10-12-2010 12:19 PM

The work is definitely appreciated I know this one is a huge set of changes. I personally cant get HoT Ready to work at the moment but will just wait and read up maybe I am just doing something wrong. Operator Error and all on my end.

Posemikato 10-12-2010 01:02 PM

I have no clue what you doing, i downloaded it took it into the UIFILE folder and it works ????

Ok try this

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6050

Copy the updated file,

Unzip it

Took the folder named Lodi into the UIfile folder and ist schould work

Paraxe 10-12-2010 01:46 PM

Fantastic. I am at work and so can't upload.... but I personally want to thank you for taking the time and the effort to update this fine UI.

THANK YOU
Paraxe - Fennin Ro

Posemikato 10-12-2010 03:02 PM

Soo the last 3 hours i did update the rest i found.

I will post it tomorrow as a hotfix, as i not reload all again sorry

spellit 10-12-2010 03:12 PM

Think I got it now with a few adjustments. Thanks

slatzy1 10-12-2010 05:28 PM

Thanks for all the work Pose I appreciate it, I played Beta using default and am still having to undergo therapy to get over it :)

spellit 10-12-2010 05:46 PM

So yeah can get it to run, just obviously some of the optional window and hotbutton types don't work but adjusting to it now.

For now though still great to not have to use default at the moment. Hate default with a passion :) Thanks for having this version up.

omega33 10-12-2010 09:17 PM

Love the work you've don

It works great on the new Thule expansion. It is fantastic the work that you have done to keep this UI going. It is a very popular UI and I think one of the best. I would only ask is there a chance for a spell bar with the names added. Sometimes it is very nice to be able to see the names as you forget the icons.

But again, many thanks for all your hard work. ;)

Yelara 10-12-2010 10:25 PM

Pose, thank you for the great, and quick, update to this fantasuc UI. it's amazing, as always

Worked for me right out of the box so unsure which version I actually downloaded but it's great :)

Posemikato 10-13-2010 04:50 AM

Thank you very much Slatzy1, you did give me two donations yet i am very happy about...

Thank you again

Hugs Pose

@ Omeaga, you can use the Block spellbar, it has the names in :)

@ spellit, with some of i cannot work, pls post which one not working i am not have enough time to go through all posible configurations.

And as i said, the block hotbutton i have to change still and the bigbank, where you can see everything in your bags is only for 10slots now

Yelara 10-13-2010 08:59 AM

Does anyone know the EQType for the new top level inventory slots 9 and 10?

I could do a quick hotfix of the Hotbutton window, to get all 10 slots if I only knew what the types were :P