EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML modification help. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Customized Spellbooks for all casting classes (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=897)

Atheenath Dawns 08-11-2002 08:22 PM

Customized Spellbooks for all casting classes

All available to download HERE

Previews on the page as well.

Also added a couple of files I modified for my personal UI, like the Expe/AA expe window and a couple of other goodies. Enjoy.

Atheen

Kiriani 08-12-2002 12:01 PM

Very nice work :)

Bkina 08-12-2002 04:31 PM

Very nice :)

Atheenath Dawns 08-12-2002 08:50 PM

Thank you ! Glad you liked it :)

I sometimes thought to myself I was out of my mind to spend so much time in doing it, but as long as other people enjoy it as well, I guess it makes it worth it after all :)

Atheen

sabaka 08-13-2002 06:54 PM

Very nice spellbook. Just wished my class was in there. ( Magician

Atheenath Dawns 08-13-2002 08:01 PM

Im working on the magi book atm, as well as on assorted animations for the autoequip pad of the spellbook classes. It will be released shortly :)

Atheen

Pure 08-13-2002 08:13 PM

Spellbook Info!

Yes, Very Nice Spellbook graphics :)

Just trying to help ;)

Just a thought - I have posted an easier way to edit and save your Spellbooks in a single 512 x 512 file along with the EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml if need be.
The .xml file can be edited to your liking, but the .tga file is just the four spellbook.tga files into ONE.

This will save you time - Depending on complexity of graphics - this also helps from wondering if lining up correctly after cutting to pieces.

Let me know if interested :)
I would like to help any/or all Spellbook skinners save any time they can. May be odd at first, but after usage gets easy. Mainly the changing of the EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml file to start.

Kiriani 08-14-2002 05:33 PM

hmmm...I may have to look for that post, Pure....few ideas I had for mine :)

Teoh21 08-17-2002 07:44 AM

Ermm it says your website has reached its monthly bandwith or something

Pure 08-17-2002 09:25 AM

The SpellBooks and Demand

Give her patience ;)
There has been such great demand these forums are growing greatly and some sites are getting overwhelmed from hits. She does have nice spellbooks so check back at various times :)

Atheenath Dawns 08-17-2002 09:47 AM

Hang on with me please...

Just a couple of things :)

This is the Bandwidth I used in LESS THAN A WEEK

This is what it would cost me to purchase more, keeping in mind that the maximum I can add is 4GB and that 15 were burned in 5 days

The page had over 9000 hits.
15GB bandwidth makes a LOT of downloads.

I am trying to find solutions to host my piccies and zips, but I cant afford to spend gazillions in this either.

The 2 pccies on THIS post were hosted by a friend of mine, since I couldnt even host them on my site anymore.

Like Pure said. Give me patience :)

/hugs

Atheen

Atheenath Dawns 08-19-2002 07:59 AM

All skins now downloadable from EQskins.com again. Ive found someone to host them for me :D

Atheen

Sylviania 08-19-2002 08:10 AM

If i remember correctly , your website is 1 page with all pics for all the class books. you could try with 1 page for each pic , and 1 main page with links , that would probably save some bandwidth

Anyway , that won't change anything until 1st of september :)

Pure 08-22-2002 10:41 PM

Hiya

I agree with the last post.

However in addition to that you could do like T. King and just put nice detailed descriptions on the main page and have hyperlinks to download from either your site or elsewhere and have a link to the pic of each spellbook near. That way you dont get bombarded with bandwith every time someone just views your main spellbook page :)