EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Priest (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Clerical Perfection (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3712)

aalanon 11-03-2002 01:52 AM

Clerical Perfection

1 Attachment(s)
I compiled this Mod over the Months and Feel it is Quite Effective.

I would Like any/everyone to post replys How you Like/dislike it.

Tell me what you like and dislike about it please dont Be nice about it either I want to perfect it and you will be My mainstream info source.

Ealnyin 11-04-2002 12:57 PM

I love it, gimme gimme )

Ealnyin
55 Templar
<Norrath Guardians of Honor>
The Tribunal Server :nana:

Venomblade 11-04-2002 01:12 PM

Very good work!!!!

One downfall in my opinion is having the personal HP's/Mana and that separated from the group... I like to keep my mana close to the group's HP's so I only have to look in one area.

The inventory and hot button window is superb! If you could have 2 inventory slots right next to two body location slots though, I think that would make for easier swapping of items... for right clicky effects.

Besides that, I think you got a real winner on your hands there.
Love the target window BTW!!!

editted for minor grammar

Kaenil Darkwolf 11-04-2002 01:23 PM

Quote:
One downfall in my opinion is having the personal HP's/Mana and that separated from the group... I like to keep my mana close to the group's HP's so I only have to look in one area.

That's easily fixable though. All you need to do is move stuff around on the screen. :p

Nice mod btw. When I was looking at it I was wondering why there was no target bar then I actually saw it lol. How could I miss something so big? :) What resolution is it in? 1024 x 768 I'm guessing? :)

aalanon 11-06-2002 11:49 PM

New update

1 Attachment(s)
I tried to Alter it to Suit all your needs Let me know what you think.

Ohh Yea and in reply to Haveing a Big Target Bar I do that cause Im a cleric and It Helps Time CH's as to maximise mana.

Anders 11-07-2002 12:05 AM

nice. u wanna send me that original one to ? :)

Angling 11-07-2002 09:41 PM

Buff window

I think it might be handy to some how include the name of buffs on the buffs window (if you can). Some times something appears there and you don't imediately recognise what has been done to you :)

Angling

Vaard 11-08-2002 12:38 PM

what about the connection window? the one with packet loss and such.... i would use that more than the options tab...

CaladairVaz 11-08-2002 01:13 PM

is that DariathVaz's target window?

aalanon 11-09-2002 01:59 PM

Yes that is DariathVaz's Target Bar My whole skin is a compilation of other Peoples Works. to them i give the Credit. All I did was Pick the ones I liked and Mabey Edited them some to fit My needs.

NomadtheGrey 11-13-2002 01:34 AM

Not available for download? Looks really nice.

Nogzor 11-19-2002 08:48 PM

OMG

I -need- that target bar, not only does it look mad sick, but it's so frickin obvious that I can't fail to heal on time ... where can I get it?

- Nogzor Shortbus

Casanunda 11-19-2002 10:03 PM

Here: http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1756

Yes, it's Dariathvaz's excellent work. He has two now, a mechanical looking one and a more glitzy fantasy one. very shuay. Try it out!

Nogzor 11-20-2002 02:36 PM

Thankya

Downloaded the new target window, and am about to install it. Thing is, I really liked the look of the fantasy one. Is there a place where I can d/l that one? Also, I play at 1024x768, and I get the feeling this thing is gonna swamp my screen. Can someone tell me how to change its size in the xml file?

- Nogzor Shortbus

Nogzor 11-20-2002 02:39 PM

I really am the shortbus

I decided to go look at the posts again for the target bar, and realized there was more than one page. Low and behold, there's the fantasy bar waiting for me. Again, thank you very much for the link.

- Nogzor Shortbus