EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WTF Patcher (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10524)

Taleisin 10-03-2003 09:01 PM

WTF Patcher

<!-- Original Author Packages -->

Taleisin's Starter Kit
Taleisin's First Package
Taleisin's Second Package
Mini Expansion 1
Mini Expansion 2
Mini Expansion 3
Mosaic "Third Package" in the works

<!-- Packages from Zone -->

Zone's First Package
Zone's Second Package
Zone's Third Package
Fourth in the works

Taleisin 10-03-2003 09:06 PM

turns out the zip is far to large to post in the forums.. I will try to see if dolby or kudane will let me post it in one of the skin download threads.

Zaranak 10-03-2003 11:49 PM

From one WTF fan to another... Love the mod!

Taleisin 10-04-2003 12:00 AM

Thanks Zaranak :-)

I just hope the devs on here will let me post it.

Vindico 10-04-2003 12:42 AM

Just curious, are you able to keep the patcher files intact? Everytime I've tried modding the patcher it re-patches itself to the design it wants... If you have a method of keeping the patcher skin as the skin you want, post it please :)

Taleisin 10-04-2003 12:44 AM

it's very easy.. but I don't want to post the info and jinx my chance at getting it hosted here... just look at the "Visual Readme" when and if I get it hosted and you'll see how I was able to do it.

Taleisin 10-04-2003 05:46 AM

If I get the original patcher reskin hosted here I will also post a version that has Smoke up there instead of Anna.

anyone have a suggestion for a character from WTF or something for the patcher skin?

Taleisin 10-04-2003 04:19 PM

After a quick scan of my old 45 here is a preview of the first window completed for the expansion pack.

I'll probably have another 20 after this one of various things from all over EQ and the rest of the world.

Taleisin 10-04-2003 10:04 PM

here is a preview of the current skins I have completed... I was kinda expecting more requests than just these.. but what can I do...

anyway preview is attached... hopefully the patcher reskin will be out of moderation soon

(Note) the preview is just of the main skins, not the main skins while being used by the patcher, like the last two previews

Taleisin 10-05-2003 12:32 AM

it's up and ready for download.. look at the Visual Preview.jpg that is included in the zip.. otherwise you will never get it working.

Ultrax 10-05-2003 03:45 AM

I like that shiny head one.. You had best post that one! Or something.. Its totaly uber. :-P

Taleisin 10-05-2003 08:54 AM

that one was to be part of a expansions pack to my WTFpatcher.. TKing hasn't replyed to my permissions request yet, so it might not show in the expansion just yet

dragoonn 10-05-2003 05:35 PM

Luv the WTF theme, do more!

weawen 10-05-2003 10:34 PM

I have to say its a nice idea, been wondering how long it would take people to theme that part of the game ;-).

Now if they would just let us do Spell effects ;-)

Alaza 10-06-2003 05:15 AM

For some reason I cannot get it to work for me, when I open up the file indicated in the readme it is lacking a few of the lines shown (such as <textures>)...

I'd like to use this, since I *love* WTF, but for some wierd reason I can't :-(

UPDATE
I figured it out, need to put the mod in the skins directory rather than UIFiles, silly me