EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   VertMinimal (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8533)

Darl 05-16-2003 03:20 PM

VertMinimal

2 Attachment(s)
VertMinimal3
1024x768

The third version of this UI offers increased functionality, a more uniform appearance and more alternative windows. Some of the graphics have been modified to accentuate the original Vert UI's 'rubberized' look. And everything lines up just a little bit better than it did before.

- Target window contains the HoTT code and a sweet looking consider indicator.
- Pet window has the six most-used buttons.
- Inventory window has XP, AAXP, GLXP, and RLXP gauges and percentages.
- Buff windows and spell book show the beneficial/detrimental color-coded border.
- Book and note windows rewritten for consistent appearance.

Optional windows:

- Melee inventory window (removes Mana number).
- Extended info player window, with gauges/percents/numbers for HP, Mana, Endurance, and XP/AAXP percents.
- Horizontal and square Combat Ability windows in both 4 and 8 slot configurations.
- A true selector window (using it will replace the stats/resists bar).
- Variations on all player and target windows without attack/con indicators.
- Target window without HoTT gauge.
- Vertical spell cast window.
- Resized old-style book window.

Credit for the original files and inspiration go to Vertebrae, Sokol and Kudane, for their work on the Vert and Solaria UIs. The horizontal buff windows are credited to Cairenn, with some changes; spell gems and icons are from "Cyrssis WarCraft3 Spell Icons (GoD Compliant)"; and the target ring is by Raxthorne.

Files can be found at: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3623

-Darl

Last updated on 8.26.04

Darl 06-11-2003 05:37 PM

June 11th BigBank patch

*Removed out-dated patch file.*

-Darl

Khayla 07-30-2003 11:39 AM

Thank you!!! I've been a long time Vert user but was looking for alternative pieces to the group/player windows to get rid of the extra "green" column.

Thanks again, great job!

Man0warr 08-08-2003 06:03 AM

Just one question, any way to change the 4 item hotkeys? you have it primary/ammo/cloak/ring atm, useless to me :P

Kashya 08-12-2003 07:29 AM

Any chance of getting a version of the mod that works with 1280x1024 resolution? I love the mod, but the windows only match up right in 1024x 768 for me.

gynsu666 08-22-2003 01:33 AM

Vert Minimal Help

Hello Darl,

Great Ui! Just checking though if you might have an update to make use of bank sharing also is there a possibility to customize the armor slots you added on top of the invent slots? I Switch from 1hs to 2hs alot and it would help if a Secondary slot was there vs cloak, and i also have arm clikkies.

Thanks Again, for all your hard work!

Kegstand Mcfarland
Guild Urbanum Mortum
Pathfinder of Karana
54th Season
Sullen Zek

Kudane 08-22-2003 01:41 AM

Re: Vert Minimal Help

Quote:
Originally posted by gynsu666
Hello Darl,

Great Ui! Just checking though if you might have an update to make use of bank sharing also is there a possibility to customize the armor slots you added on top of the invent slots? I Switch from 1hs to 2hs alot and it would help if a Secondary slot was there vs cloak, and i also have arm clikkies.

Thanks Again, for all your hard work!

Kegstand Mcfarland
Guild Urbanum Mortum
Pathfinder of Karana
54th Season
Sullen Zek

might look at solaria, its the next evolution in Vert. and its updated... ROFL

Darl 08-22-2003 09:34 PM

Modifications

In order to change the right click items in the hotkey window, you would have to change a few lines in the EQUI_hotbuttonwnd.xml file. It isn't difficult, and there are a number of helpful posts on this board to get you started.

The August 27th patch is really gonna mess up this UI. I'll see what I can do to post an update at that time.

-Darl

Darl 08-27-2003 03:45 PM

Shared plat bank window

Here's a new bank window for use with the shared platinum feature.

I hope to release a new version of this UI, with an updated spellbook, compass, casting bar, pet window, and selector/info window soon.

-Darl

** Removed out-dated patch file.

Caliopy 08-28-2003 01:17 PM

I really like this UI, but since the last patch, I can't use it. I even tried all the UI patches that were supposed to fix it, and all I get is error loading UI, loading default UI. :( Any way you can fix this one to be used again?

Caliopy

Darl 08-28-2003 06:11 PM

New version...

Quote:
I really like this UI, but since the last patch, I can't use it. I even tried all the UI patches that were supposed to fix it, and all I get is error loading UI, loading default UI. Any way you can fix this one to be used again?

Try deleting the EQUI_JournalTextWnd.xml file. If it still doesn't work, post again with the contents of your UIErrors.txt and notes.txt files.

-Darl

Darl 10-14-2003 03:20 PM

Updated 10/14/03

I've updated both the VertMinimal and VertMinimal2 UIs to be current as of 10/14/03. Right now they're in the approval queue, but they should be available soon.

-Darl

Darl 12-31-2003 02:10 AM

Updated 12/31/03

VertMinimal and VertMinimal2 are current as of 12/31/03.

If you run into problems, feel free to post in the thread or email me.

-Darl

Darl 12-31-2003 10:44 AM

Ini for VertMinimal2

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an .ini file for VertMinimal2. It should match the screenshot, and is for 1024x768 resolution.

-Darl

Leegar 01-01-2004 06:49 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having problems but I have tried both Vertminimal 1 and vertminimal2. I can not get them to load at all and get a eqclient crash. I have done everything I can think of to no avail. All my regular uis work with no issues only these.