||10-18-2017 06:24 PM
Game Update Notes: 18 October 2017
- Stored AA points greater than 3 times your level will now be removed after logging out. The earned-limit remains 2 times your level. See the AA section below for details.
- Fixed a crash related to the Find Item Window and custom UIs.
- Added a new message to the server select screen that indicates when the server is too busy to process your login request.
- Fixed a crash related to the /pick window and custom UIs.
- Updated the spell information window so that it shows more consistent information when you inspect buffs or debuffs.
- Added the ability for spell descriptions to display links to other spells.
- Clicking on a spell icon from the spell description will generate a new link in your chat window. Press enter to share the spell in a clickable link.
- You can also right-click on any of your buffs and choose the option 'Link spell to chat' to generate a spell link.
- Corrected an issue where the advanced loot window sometimes wouldn't list group members in the Give to: and Set all to: fields.
- Corrected an issue where loot filters in the loot filters window could have duplicate item entries.
ChangedSource and full patch notes.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.