EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tablets 3.0 (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18888)

Gdaren 03-28-2007 12:28 PM

Thats great Brig... no rush its only a cosmetic thing..

Brighid741 03-28-2007 12:35 PM

New files uploaded late last night - I think I got both issues fixed. I loaded all of them on a caster toon and the spell bar was fine, loaded the marble, stone and wood and the titles looked ok.

Also uploaded Future Green.

Gdaren 03-28-2007 12:52 PM

Will take a look.... Big Thank You......

Gdaren 03-28-2007 02:56 PM

Nope

1 Attachment(s)
Now all the futures are off LOL, but the others look fine.. I will find the file I used but alas I overwrote most of the originals on my pc but should have it on another..

I have another question about the default sizes on boxes when opened (ie the options box) can they be resized for specific to a box or is it elsewhere??

Brighid741 03-28-2007 03:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's the t_spellgems.tga :rolleyes: the attached .tga should fix it.

I believe it saves the window sizes in the UI_toon_server.ini for the resizable items.

Gdaren 03-28-2007 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nope that didn't work, still offset ... The only way I can get it close now is with this older file... And even that you can see the black line across the bottom...

I need to play with it some more I have a few more files to rest that I can pull from another pc.... LOL nevermind there all the same file....

Brighid741 03-28-2007 04:38 PM

I'll have to play with it when I get home. I can't load anything here at work :rolleyes:

Gdaren 03-28-2007 04:41 PM

Thats perfectly fine... I can play with it some more hehehe at one point I had it all fixed hehehe my bad for overwriting files..

Brighid741 03-28-2007 05:00 PM

It bugs me though because last night I loaded all of them on my druid to make sure the spellgems were ok and the labels on the windows were working and they were all fine. So I ziped all of the sets and uploaded them.

As soon as we're done raiding tonight I'll take a look at them and get it all sorted out. Sorry guys.

Gdaren 03-28-2007 05:16 PM

LOL OK, well it may only be me... if they load fine for you then it probably is... thanks though..

Note It really might be me, I have a wide screen set at 1680 x 1050, dinkin around with the icon position I was able to center the icon better, just havent figured it all out yet.. but then the marble ones are perfect so I really am not sure...

I use to use a wider buff bar and that works too so I may play around some more..
(Mafoo's Spell Casting Window modified by Xendax, Sparxx, and Starrie)

Brighid741 03-28-2007 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
new Future uploaded for some reason zip had the wrong .tga in it. fixed now. (still raiding - oops)...

Gdaren 04-02-2007 01:42 AM

Sorry have not had time to look or play... will take a look over the next few days ... Thanks brig

PS yes wider is nicer IMHO but then if I wasnt use to a widescreen it probably be fine...

Tanvarien 04-04-2007 07:29 AM

Short Buff Window

I downloaded the latest last night. Thanks so much for taking this over, I just didn't have the time or desire to fix my version after TBS. Really appreciate the spell casting gems being straightened out, that was really driving me crazy. :)

I do have one problem, all the version I've downloaded lately (including last) nothing ever appears in the short buff window. I tried last night by clicking my 1.5 and got nothing. I had tried dropping short buff in from an older version, but the result was no numbering and buffs that appeared but only as wide as the numbering typically is. I used to never play with the short buff/song window on at all, but with the auras and many other spells going there now I pretty much have to.

Brighid741 04-04-2007 12:46 PM

Which Tablets are you using?

Tanvarien 04-04-2007 06:11 PM

oops, forgot. Tablets Future Blue