EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Eqinterface/Eqgui News (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Out of Town (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13745)

Kudane 05-14-2004 06:27 PM

Out of Town

Well following an busy week at E3 (reviews abound, will try to post pictures soon) I will be going out of town for a few days for my honeymoon!!!

Yes tomorrow at 10am PST I am getting married! We are having a ren-faire wedding at the Southern California Ren Faire!

Sooo be good to Dolby and Cairenn and I will see you all next week!!!

/bow

- Kudane "The married" Cheetahfeet

Ellyana 05-14-2004 09:54 PM

Congrats on your Wedding! I wish you both a long and happy marriage.

My Greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

Amitan 05-15-2004 05:17 AM

Going to get married my self.

On the 29th May i am getting married in Denmark.
Traveling to Thailand few days later. 5 weeks of fun.

steppin 05-15-2004 11:32 AM

Kudane

CONGRATULATIONS ...

May your lives together be filled with Love and Happiness.

Dolby 05-15-2004 01:15 PM

*cough* don't do it *cough* - from old school.

I'm glad you found some one you love Kudane and I hope you have a long and happy life together. From what you told me it sounds like its gonna be a really great wedding too.

Unnimakea 05-15-2004 11:34 PM

SUper happy for you guys!! /hugs-n-glitter from Taylah!

Qinadwen 05-16-2004 09:11 AM

Congratulations K and may Tunare shine upon your marriage always - cheers :)

Taleisin 05-16-2004 09:13 PM

grats kudane!, Don't let your nerves stop you at the zoneline /cheers

Larul 05-17-2004 05:38 AM

HUZAAH!!!

& quaff some of the Guiness for an old member of the Live Oak Society now relegated to another land & shire

Kemli 05-17-2004 08:29 AM

Congrats!

I've long been a lurker here but after reading this, congrats are in order! Here's to a long and happy marriage for you. :)

Inokis 05-17-2004 03:39 PM

Congratulations, but on a side-note, say good bye to freedom and hello to the ball and chain :)

silca 05-18-2004 09:57 AM

Congratulations

May the Lord bless you and your new spouse. I hope your new family will be enriched with all the good things in life. I wish you joy, peace and contentment throughout the many years to come.
Congratulations again! :)

S

jesterman76 05-20-2004 11:38 PM

Re: Out of Town

Gratzzz I got married the 5th of may its awsome when you wait for the right time, and woman!

Cristanya 05-27-2004 10:30 PM

:nana: Heck yeah!! Grats Kitty-Maestro!! *claps* Long time lurker, and a huge fan of your royal furry music playing self! That's totally fabulous!! I wish both of you the best of luck for years to come!! (^-^)

Just curious...does the new Missus Cheetahfeet play EQ? :) *claps again*

And it's not a ball and chain...it's just a ball (^-^) There's nothing like being with that special someone every day for the rest of your life....buahah *pokes all the marriage critics*