EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Sokol's Vert UI Mods. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1247)

Sokol 08-19-2002 06:18 PM

Sokol's Vert UI Mods.

Ok, I'm starting a new thread to better keep track of things I've made for other players.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 06:27 PM

Horizontal HB Mod

This mod works stand alone AND with verts Ui.
It can be found under the DL section.
(some one PM'd me and asked how to find the DL section, so not all know the new site design here's how)

Click Home, you will see a Downloads section on the left side.
This mod is under hot keys.

This is what it looks like WITH verts UI.

This is what it looks like With OUT verts UI.

I won't post a zip with this as it's under the DL section.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 07:06 PM

Standard Vert INV W done button

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 07:08 PM

Player Window

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a Player window made for Velorek.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 07:11 PM

Another HB Mod

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is, almost standard with all 8 slots.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 07:14 PM

Another HB Mod

1 Attachment(s)
Yet another custom HB Mod as requested.

-Sokol

Sokol 08-19-2002 07:16 PM

Another Hb request.

1 Attachment(s)
I realy do to many of these :)

-Sokol

mkw990 08-20-2002 03:19 AM

can help made a new HB Mod ?

i want change the 4 hot key to
mask
wrist
hand
legging

dcjoedog 08-20-2002 03:55 AM

new target for vertUI

i basically want a large target box in the vert ui style

i brought visual aids to help :)

this is how i have the ui now, with viewport command used to crop the bottom to the ui level

i want the tagerbox(red) to be here, so that the compass(blue) can go in its place or somehwere near there

hope this makes sense

dcjoedog 08-20-2002 04:11 AM

also a percentage on the stamina bar would be good just for completeness sakes :)

Kronenbourg 08-20-2002 06:46 AM

dcjoedog,

Love you interface. It is exactly what I am looking for (including the increased sized target window and moved compass), except in the play info window I would want to see Mana instead of STA and would want to find somewhere to fit in Pet HP.

Is there anyway you could please post a zip of your UI files? Also would anyone wanna sort out the Sta bar into a mana one and squeeze in pet health? Puhleeease :D

RNFeilynn 08-20-2002 08:52 AM

I love it too I just can't download for some reason. It's really aggravating grrrr. When I try to download, it says that I have either been disabled or my account is awaiting activation. I just made my new account an hour ago. :( I like the way DCJoe has it. If you could please email me the zipfile or send it to me via yahoo or msn. =/

Ellowyn 08-20-2002 09:07 AM

Caster Modification to your Player Window

Sokol,

Can you take your player window mod that is shown above and make a change to it please?

Instead of the Stamina bar, I would like to see the mana bar and the mana %.

thanks

Kronenbourg 08-20-2002 09:26 AM

Solo, have been thinking about this a bit more. Is there any what that you can make a player window that is the same as the one for Velorek but:

Mana instead of STA
A pit HP bar under the mana one, moving Exp and AA Exp down a ling (this would require the removal of the STR, AGI and AC line.
Change the STA, DEX, ATK to WIS, AC, ATK

Hope that makes sense. This would be awesome for shaman :D

Asadd 08-20-2002 11:57 AM

Is there anyway you could make both the spellbook and Inventory screens bigger AS WELL if you could add the drop in part to the inventory screen? I really like that feature. Oh yeah and if you still have time on your hands a basic hotkeys with the 8 general slots and the Primary and Robe section as the last two items and NO RESIST thing on the bottom.... I guarentee if you made that a LOT of wizards would use it.... Primary for the wizard epic and Chest/robe slot for our robes that nuke... If I had these modifications done it would be the PERFECT wizard UI....