EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help ! ? ! ? (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Player window (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21085)

Tegweyen 11-25-2011 06:11 PM

Player window

Hey guys trying to update the UI here, and was wondering what was changed in the player window? i cant seem to find the problem!!

Can anyone help me for a bit or just tell me what they changed? thanks :OP

Halelen 11-26-2011 10:09 AM

they added a couple parcel icons

Code:
<Button item="PW_NewMailIcon"> <ScreenID>PW_NewMailIcon</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <TooltipReference>You have unread mail in your inbox.</TooltipReference> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>A_NewMailIcon</Normal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>11</TopAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>80</LeftAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>36</BottomAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>55</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> </Button> <Button item="PW_ParcelsIcon"> <ScreenID>PW_ParcelsIcon</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <TooltipReference>You have parcel deliveries.</TooltipReference> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>A_ParcelsIcon</Normal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorOffset>36</BottomAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>11</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>30</RightAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>55</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> </Button> <Button item="PW_ParcelsOverLimitIcon"> <ScreenID>PW_ParcelsOverLimitIcon</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <TooltipReference>You are over your parcel limit! Retrieve the excess ones soon or risk losing them!</TooltipReference> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>A_ParcelsOverLimitIcon</Normal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorOffset>36</BottomAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>11</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>30</RightAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>55</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <LeftAnchorToLeft>false</LeftAnchorToLeft> </Button>

Tegweyen 11-27-2011 05:25 PM

So all ill need to do is put that into the player window and im gtg?

because i did that and it still shows XML files are right :O/

Kalthazz 11-28-2011 12:43 PM

you may need to adjust those icons in the player window so they are in a position your comfortable with or if your window is different in positionings so may need to set them accordingly to your player windows make up!

Something like this in the coding below!

<Button item="PW_NewMailIcon">
<ScreenID>PW_NewMailIcon</ScreenID>
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>20</X>
<Y>13</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>26</CX>
<CY>26</CY>
</Size>
<Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent>
<Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox>
<TooltipReference>You have unread mail in your inbox.</TooltipReference>
<ButtonDrawTemplate>
<Normal>A_NewMailIcon</Normal>
</ButtonDrawTemplate>
</Button>
<Button item="PW_ParcelsIcon">
<ScreenID>PW_ParcelsIcon</ScreenID>
<Location>
<X>40</X>
<Y>13</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>20</CX>
<CY>20</CY>
</Size>
<Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent>
<TooltipReference>You have parcel deliveries.</TooltipReference>
<ButtonDrawTemplate>
<Normal>A_ParcelsIcon</Normal>
</ButtonDrawTemplate>
</Button>

<Button item="PW_ParcelsOverLimitIcon">
<ScreenID>PW_ParcelsOverLimitIcon</ScreenID>
<Location>
<X>40</X>
<Y>13</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>26</CX>
<CY>26</CY>
</Size>
<Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
<TooltipReference>You are over your parcel limit! Retrieve the excess ones soon or risk losing them!</TooltipReference>
<ButtonDrawTemplate>
<Normal>A_ParcelsOverLimitIcon</Normal>
</ButtonDrawTemplate>
</Button>

Tegweyen 12-02-2011 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
you may need to adjust those icons in the player window so they are in a position your comfortable with or if your window is different in positionings so may need to set them accordingly to your player windows make up!

Something like this in the coding below!

ok i did that and have been working on it for a while now.

I want the new icons at the bottom of my player window and still nothing shows up.
can anyone help with code for a bit?

Kalthazz 12-02-2011 01:37 PM

may need to update the animation files with those icon tags or something to that effect

Tegweyen 12-02-2011 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
may need to update the animation files with those icon tags or something to that effect

i updated it and it doesnt have the red xml files but still wont show where i put in for the location of it.

ill keep at it and if anyone wants to take a look at it for me id be very happy!!! lol

thanks

Kalthazz 12-02-2011 04:23 PM

you need to send a parcel or get a level to actually see if you get anything it wont show up unless your sending a alt something or get a level on a character

Tegweyen 12-02-2011 07:54 PM

ok cool i didnt know that

I got it pretty much done. just need to get one of those thing to make sure placement of the icon is right!!

Minalcar 01-24-2012 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I, too, would like to add the new parcel icons to my player window. I use the default animation file so that should have the necessary items in it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I tried adding the code that was listed but it broke my UI.

longreach 01-26-2012 08:45 AM

Minalcar, send me a ingame email with your internet email address, I got your UI fixed.
Send your ingame email to "SOE.EQ.drinal.whitehawk" and I'll email you your UI to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minalcar
I, too, would like to add the new parcel icons to my player window. I use the default animation file so that should have the necessary items in it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I tried adding the code that was listed but it broke my UI.