EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Vert 2.2 Crystal Meth w/ 10/21 patch & download link. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3226)

Ventrix 10-22-2002 02:22 AM

Vert 2.2 Crystal Meth w/ 10/21 patch & download link.

This is the complete Vert 2.2 Crystal Meth UI Skin working with Raid Windows & 10/21 patch. Enjoy.

Vert 2.2 And all tweaks: http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...wfiles&catid=31

Ventrix
61st Phantasmist of Xegony.

Edit: relinked to local site - Kudane

ntreri 10-23-2002 12:41 AM

Beautiful Job!

Everything works flawlessly including the raid window! For the Vert purest, this is a must have! Thanks so much for your hard work bud, and I hope the big boys at eqinterface get this up in complete sets soon for everyone to download =)

Ventrix 10-23-2002 01:19 AM

thanks I guess. all I did was patch the files, give credit to Vert for making such an awesome UI.. but anyway, enjoy. =)

-Ventrix
61st Phantasmist of Xegony

Kaeryn 10-23-2002 05:55 AM

Would it be too much trouble to post the changes you made, Ventrix? I'm using Vert Cannibis atm, not too used to the blue..heh :) :rolleyes:

Cormanth 10-23-2002 06:01 AM

Actually, as long as you are using the same version of Vert (Vert 2.2), the color you use shouldn't be a big deal.

Just download Ventrix's modified/patched copy of Vert 2.2 CM and put the .xml files in your Vert folder.

Near as I can tell, the only difference between Crystal Meth and Canabis is the graphics files. So if you just copy the .xml files into your UI folder, everything should work fine.

Kaeryn 10-23-2002 06:44 AM

Ahh great, thank you :) I'm totally .xml illiterate, heh :confused:

Tils 10-23-2002 06:53 AM

The only problem with the files above is Ventrix has the whole lot in one directory which you dont need.

Which ones are the ones which you moddded to get it to work since last patch and which are the VI non touched ones (which should only be in your default directory)?

Thanks

Tils

Existe 10-23-2002 10:15 AM

Yes please just post a zip file with the fixes only, would be most helpful...Thanks!

Ventrix 10-23-2002 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't see what the big deal is about me posting the entire UI.. but for those who requested.. here is just the Vert 2.2 CM with only the POP Patched XML files.

Just unzip this into your current vert directory and it will make ANY version/color scheme of Vert 2.2 work with Planes of Power.

Ventrix

[edit]
uploaded wrong zip, just posted the correct one.. has just the updated xml files, enjoy.

Cragzak 10-23-2002 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ventrix
I don't see what the big deal is about me posting the entire UI.. but for those who requested.. here is just the Vert 2.2 CM with POP Patched XML files.

Just unzip this into your current vert directory and it will make ANY version/color scheme of Vert 2.2 work with Planes of Power.

Ventrix

Difference is for us 56k slobs... first fix took me 25mins to DL... this one took me 25 seconds. :)

P.S.
ALL those files were fixed?? To my knowledge only the animation file needs a fix... peeps don't use all the original files from vert, so they wanna know EXACTLY what files you changed... so they can add just what needs to be added... ya know? :)

Which ones exactly did you change bro? :confused:

Ventrix 10-23-2002 03:41 PM

read previous post...

had uploaded the wrong zip.. just re-uploaded the correct one.

Ventrix

Sokol 10-23-2002 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cragzak

Difference is for us 56k slobs... first fix took me 25mins to DL... this one took me 25 seconds. :)

P.S.
ALL those files were fixed?? To my knowledge only the animation file needs a fix... peeps don't use all the original files from vert, so they wanna know EXACTLY what files you changed... so they can add just what needs to be added... ya know? :)

Which ones exactly did you change bro? :confused:

To get the Vert UI working, you only need to edit the animations.xml file by addignt o statments for checkboxes.

-Sokol

jigsaw 10-23-2002 04:40 PM

does just adding statements for checkboxes make a raid box come up?

i don't have PoP installed yet, and want to know the easiest way for me to get it up and running when i go ;)

Cragzak 10-23-2002 05:09 PM

PoP patched files link isn't working :(

Sokol 10-23-2002 07:09 PM

Look in the DL section for Vert/Sokol I've sent Kudane a bunch of updates that should work with the raid window. I haven't been able to afford POP yet but will soon. In the meen time Kudane is gona tell me if it worked right. It should. It loads and such just cant access the raid window.

PS. I also uploaded new versions of evrt 22 Green and Blue and vert 11 that work, aswell as the animations file that should work for any of you using standard vert with minor mods.

NOTE: any mod that I made for 2.x that has an animations file in the mod has been updated as well get the enw version pls, NOt the default vert 22 animations file! Also they are now ziped in a folder, so unzip and copy/paste from the folder.

Sokol