View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
Nastun
A Ghoul

Server: Mith Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Nastun
Default Target Window Buff Area Issue

I didnt really want to start a new thread but I am sure there will be some that might be able to use this info. My coding is way rusty as its been since 2007 that I have posted a piece that I have updated. Anyways....this new target window has 2 screen items and buff window screen item is used as a piece of the main window. I would like to keep the ancoring so that I dont have to manually enter the loc's of 80+ icons. However I just want the buff icons to show and not the background.

Code:
<Screen item="Target_BuffWindow"> <ScreenID>BuffWindow</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <LeftAnchorOffset>100</LeftAnchorOffset> <TopAnchorOffset>60</TopAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>100</RightAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>0</BottomAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <TooltipReference>Buffs on your target will show here</TooltipReference> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> </Screen>

I know this controls the style of the box but when I delete it or change it I get a crash

<DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate>

So how do I remove the template but keep the ancoring? My con colors are also not working but thats the next thing to fix

In the attached image you can see the what I am explaining also the result of moving a buff to the main screen pieces area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (14.2 KB, 30 views)

-=OUNVME=-
Nastun is offline   Reply With Quote