View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:40 AM   #61
Dimencia
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprine
Dim

Did you change something in voice chat? now when I hit my channel button it stays open all the time and I can not get it to close at all I looked at the code and did not see anything but I could have missed it.

No change to anything voice or icon related in months...
Out of curosity I looked to see if this was related to soe's screw up of an EQtype... and to no surprise it is: <EQTYPE>closenotclicked</EQTYPE> was broke on the 3-12-09 patch and has not been repaired as of yet. ESC is about the only pita option at the moment.

Quote:
Dim
Also I been working on two other ver of deltaX for 1400X1050 and 1680X1050 for my two monitors and wondering why you still have extra .tag and .png files that I had eliminated out of my own DeltaX I had worked on for years until you came along and did a much better one. what I am asking as I have not gone over every inch of every file yet is are they needed or can I eliminate them to make my patch for the to new Res?

Looked in the Archive and didnt see any graphic files that were unused what ones where ya wondering on? On the versions prior to 2.0 there were extra / bloated files just to get it back up and running asap, since v2.0 if you delete the directory and use the current one it should only have files that are used by the current setup.

Since your redoing the graphic files, if you sub out any of the DX_windowtype.png's with your own you should have no conflics.
(to test you can rename the .png/.tga's and see if anything breaks if there is no change then its no longer needed) I did think i had eliminated all extra files from 2.0+ but 1 or 2 may of slipped through
There will be a grapic change coming to the png and the xml for the group window, should not affect what yoru doing only xml change will be the way the flowing hp guage is drawn (reduced the png space required by 85%)

Quote:
Dim
Last Thank you for the wonderful work you have done, much better then what I was doing. You are much better graphical works then me.

Most of the graphic work for me has been Largely guessing and cut and paste from other parts of the ui (i suck when it comes to graphics lol) it was why i would not have the time to do other rez's. If you need any help Ill try to help as I can.