Old 04-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #6
Fremder
A Ghoul

Server: Tarew - Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default You've done it! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Open your xml and scroll down to buffwindow and change the autostretch to false...this will require you to put size and location in for the buff window part.

Hal

Thank you so much! that's what I was overlooking, In the area that defines the actual buff icons is where you need to define a size for the area the buffs will fill. They kind of confused me for a bit but now I see what is going on. It's like the buff area is made of two parts, an invisible area that the buff icons actually fill, and the stupid buff window area that has no real purpose other than to show you where buffs go if there are no buffs on the pet.

Anyhow, I defined an area, and the scroll bar works perfectly now because the buff area is only one icon high and 800 pixels long. Of coerce the whole 800 isn't shown it's hidden and you can scroll the entire length for those situations where your warder/pet has too many buffs and you just need to see if they have their haste/procs still.

It's just a pet class thing, I <3 the way this window is designed and I hope everyone enjoys it and or is able to edit it even more to their own liking.
I uploaded it to the Pet Window Interface Pieces area just before coming to post here and let you all know it's finished.

Honestly the only thing I wish I could add now is a HP% label over the "Pet's Target" Gauge. But apparently there is no such EQtype for that label, or I overlooked it when I searched for EQtypes on the forum. If anyone knows how to add an additional HP% label for what the pet is targeting that would be icing on the cake, but it's not a must have.

Edit, Modify, Load and..
Enjoy!
Thanks again to Redwan who originally modified the window to have horizontal buttons!

`Fremder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FinishedPetWindow.JPG (16.3 KB, 14 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fremder Pet Info Window.zip (56.2 KB, 5 views)
Fremder is offline   Reply With Quote