View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:48 AM   #220
silenceisgolden
Premium Member

i have soem slighlty edited version he did for me nothing major. a few thigns tha tneeded fixing if your interested;

hard to click potion belt. i

ssue with grp window and assignign roles. if your the leader and say assign yourself as puller and tank at some point rigth clicking on yourself no longer brings up a assign roles section on the popup and often when it does and you assign a role it ends up being on the wrong person< quite often a merc>

the bandolier window - i hated this mod at first now I almsot cant live w/o it. but soemtimes when opening it it crashes eq( myx knew this) also if you leave it open while zoneing that can cause a crash btu rarely.

bandolier window doesnt haev 6 slots like it should ( mine is tweaked but i have to scroll to be able to see them all he couldnt readjust the window size easily)

- the indicator that shows OOC status and AA currently shows hwo much XP your are giving to aa xp I always thought it should be the percentage of AA xp you currently haev adn how many banked.

- target window buff display currently borked. mine is also tweaked and I can see the first 12 but the person that fixed it for me wasnt sure how to get additional lines showing with the scrolling action he put in there.
silenceisgolden is offline   Reply With Quote