Thread: BlackUI updated
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #10
ascension2020
A Gray Wolf

Hey Fenix, thanks for such a great UI! It's the perfect UI as far as I'm concerned. I use it for all my toons, and I recommend it to everyone who's looking for a new UI ^^

There is one minor problem that I am having, and two requests, that I'm hoping you can help me out with.

The first is that hotbars 3-4 are now vertical instead of horizontal since the 4/30/2009 update. Is that intentional, or is that a bug? I opened up black.tga and the layout shows the hotbars to be horizontal, so I'm not sure why mine became vertical. Any ideas on how I can revert to the horizontal hotbars? I tried re-downloading the UI and re-loading it, but they are still vertical.

The second is, is it possible to add endurance to the window that shows my health and mana? I was thinking it would be nice to have a version with health / mana / endurance and a version with health / endurance. I tried modding it myself but I got lost.

Third, is it possible to extend the number of slots in the songs window? I frequently run out when I'm raiding, once all the auras / songs / etc are going.

Again, I really appreciate the UI and all the help you offer to people! Thanks for all your hard work?
ascension2020 is offline   Reply With Quote