View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #10
Posemikato
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

OK to the Inventory window:

On the register card Inventory, there is a lot of free space on the right and at the bottom, but that is due to SOE put in the new registercard Stats.

I had a lot of errors when i tried to get it without the stats page or to try the to put the stats page into another window. But due to the stats registercard needs so much space i had to make the window bigger. But i did not find the time to reorganice the inventory page. So you will have to live with the free space for the moment.

The part with the adcancement window i know. But that has something to do with the default. Don't ask me why, atm i can't find the error. I tried 2 different versions of the default UI from SOE, with one i have no problems with the advancement window and with the newer default, i can't see the whole left side under Underfoot. Problem is that the UI take this window out of the default. So i first need to look where the problem really is.

@ Ista, yes i can send a vertikal one, but every one of my friends wanted a horizontal for this window so i just made it that way. But if you give me a few days i will send you an vertikal version. Pls send me your email but as i postet befor atm my provider is sending my DSL all 5 min in hollidays Sorry

@ Ellora, take the Lodidodi overtaken zip out of the downloads complete sets. Its everything in what you need and you don't have to patch anything just unzip and its running

Posemikato
Posemikato is offline   Reply With Quote