Thomus
Featured Artist

Server: Brell Serilis
Featured Artist
Send a message via Yahoo to Thomus

Quote:
Originally Posted by polecat19
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=1931

I would love to see this UI come back, updated to HoT, and ready to go. It is the best I have ever seen, and easy for me, as a necro, to use. The graphics are the ultimate, and it is easy to move around and doesnt take alot of screen from me when kiting. PLEASE< PLEASE< PLEASE update this one.

That seems like the most popular request. I actually tried contacting Kuvasie since we collaborated on this UI, but nobody seems to be able to get in touch with her. When I left EQ I left a little bit of me behind with it, the default UI. But I have always liked the Celtic (well and Steamworks) UI's the best. I have come a VERY long ways since I made these UI's. I have toyed with the idea of how I would design a new UI. I do remember these being tedious to make in such detail, but Kuvasie kept the xml off my plate and that helped.

These days I'm a Lead Tech. Artist in the gaming industry, so I can more than handle the scripting, but I would have to familiarize myself again with the layout. I actually logged into EQ recently, and have old guildmates starting out on the EQ Classic server, which I'm contemplating doing myself.

I have a massively busy schedule during the week, but with the weekend here I can take a look at it, and see what I can do. If anyone wants to see what I've done with fantasy/sci-fi art and whatnot, I do have a website, though because of the gallery software, I only have a handful of things posted, better I think to check out my art on deviant art here: http://tkingart.deviantart.com/

I'll be back soon, going to see what's not working with this UI tonight.
Thomus is offline   Reply With Quote