View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 03:30 AM   #1
Nennayan
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Brell Serilis
Send a message via ICQ to Nennayan Send a message via AIM to Nennayan
Default Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I downloaded the giant 1600x1200 res hp bar by Jerrith, and used that as a template to create my own alternate HP bar. I made my own TGA file called Newbar.tga and replaced the text referring to Jergauge1048x128.tga. I changed every instance of Jer_Gauge to Newbar_ and set the size and location coordinates for each part.

No matter what I do I keep getting this in the UIerrors.txt:

UIErrorLog created at Tue Jul 30 02:57:10 2002
[Tue Jul 30 02:57:15 2002] [Line:64 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_EndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:111 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_LinesFill' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:175 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_EndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:238 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_EndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:301 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_EndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:364 Source:UIFiles\newbar\EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'Newbar_EndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()
[Tue Jul 30 02:57:15 2002] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.