View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 05:18 PM   #1
Epiphany EQ
A Treant

Default Gaps in my frames

I tried to alter the frames for RoundedNoTitle to better match my style, but I was left with irritating gaps in the frame. I located where in windows01.tga the frame image is without any trouble. I drew my image over it with no problem, and I double-checked that the alpha channel matches my image correctly.

However, the right side of the frame only draws a single pixel wide, and the top right corner doesn't meet up. There is a one pixel gap between the top bar and the right bar. Because the right side of the frame is only one pixel wide, the top and bottom bars extend a few pixels past it leaving ugly overhangs.

So is the frame rendering code bugged? Did I do something wrong? Can I change the frame rendering code or make my own frame definition somehow?

While I'm at it, I've noticed that the Inside frame style acts a little strange too. The corners of the box seem to be shaded slightly differently than the edges. It basically matches my image, but the shading is quite annoying. Does anyone know about this?
Epiphany EQ is offline   Reply With Quote