View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 12:41 AM   #3
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, I see a couple of differences in your code compared to mine. You're not setting relativity in your animation... could be the reason mine doesn't work. But I also notice that your animation is cycling. What I need is an animation that runs through once and then stops. But I'll try it without setting relativity and see what it does. Thanks for the tip.

OK, the relative issue doesn't seem to have any bearing. However, by setting the animations to cycle, they do show up. Ofcourse, I don't want them to repeat, so I would have to set the duration to some ungodly number to keep them from showing again. However...

The next problem is that the spell icons seem to want to appear ontop of everything else, reguardless of what order I place things in. This, ofcourse, defeats my purpose. Basically, I want a spellbook that opens instead of just appearing. I want to visually see the book (or in my case object) open and display the spells inside. Is there a way to make the animations show ontop of the spell icons, without adding another screen? (adding a second screen has the effect of preventing you from clicking on the spells).

-Bewildered (Cormanth)
Cormanth is offline   Reply With Quote