View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 10:11 PM   #12
weebil
A Fire Beetle

ok, i've been toying around with it (bare in mind i know nothing about xml editing or anything so don't be shocked at the silly things i might have tried hehe)

i did the normal ui installation, changed the ui_name_servernumber like you said, changed the animation to rogue instead of ranger, normal stuff, changed UISkin to new one in the eqclient.ini

i log on to my account and at the character select it is different because of ui

i try to log in and i crash after character select, sooo for some reason or another i decided to replace your equi.xml with the default one from default folder

i can now log on but instead of all the pretty ui stuff around the border of the screen it is just black with crazy boxes everywhere on the screen ( where they would be if the i was making the ui work properly ) sooo the moral is i think i'm having a problem with taht file as it lets me log on when this file is changed and doesn't when i have the equi.xml that came with your .zip

just trying to narrow down what might be wrong, if you have any info plz let me know

thanks