View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 04:29 AM   #1
Canorne

Cool love creating UI skins)

Hey Folks, I am a bit new to knowing peps here so I hope to get to know you by the time I get done with a few of my UIs. I am a little clueless on what to get folks attention to make a good UI. Personally, I tent to rely on my perception rather than making a UI that must follow a certain pattern. I enjoy different artistic approaches to UIs, not squared shaped from an English major, but styled from an visualists' outlook.

I have created new UI skins that all coded information and graffics came from this website and wanted to get an opinion if I am in the right area with my UI to get folks attention. I have no clue if I am doing it right or wrong. I sent my first UI to be uploaded, but it doesn't post. I placed it in the Complete category, but not sure if it will be excepted cause it doesn't come with a EQUI.xml. Anyways, please let me know what you all think and if you like what you see, then I would feel inspired to create [email protected] You can also Contact me through my Guild Website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darklord( canorne).jpg (158.9 KB, 236 views)