Thread: Quick question
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 12:46 PM   #6
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Why not just move those two values up where they are suppose to be so that they show up correctly instead of trying to move the bottom of the box down.

To do that just go into your player window and search for the two part that describe the CHA and Int stats. Just do a search for CHA. Once you find the right section make the following changes(of course your values will be different, but these are some examples of what you will need to do)

<Location>
<X>96</X>
<Y>32</Y> Change to: <Y>26</Y>
</Location>
Do this for both parts of the CHA piece. The label Text and the Label Number. That will take care of moving your CHA graphic up 6 pixels in this example.(which is about how far it looks like things are off by, hard to tell exactly with out knowing exactly your resolution but that is my best guess. you will probably have to adjust this number depending on how close or far from the correct value you get.)

Then do a search for the INT values and to the same changes to them so that you keep the CHA and INT on the same line.

With some adjusting you should be able to get it so that those two values show up in the right place and your window size will not have to change. Also I would suggest that you go back in a remove any changes that you made to the size of things from other parts of this thread. That way it does not throw anything else off. Since as far as I can tell in your screenshot of the issue the two values are just too low and need to be moved up.

If you like you can attach your player window xml file here and I will take a look at it make the adjustments and document the changes and give it back to you so that you can see what I did and be able to learn how the changes were made so that in the future you will be all set to do it on your own the next time this type of issue comes up.