View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 02:11 AM   #13
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: DaerPC.com UPDATED offer for EQInterface/EQGui members

First of all, I want to say thanks for making this great deal available. I have a quick question about the free RAM upgrade though:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kudane
During Check Out it will tell you your using a promo code, and list the 256 megs of ram.. BUT the confirmation E-mail will show the correct ram, and that your code has been redeemed.

I just placed an order using the provided promo code. According to Kudane's post, the confirmation email should show the correct 512 megs of memory. However, my confirmation email still shows 256 megs, and doesn't mention that the code has been redeemed:
Code:
Code Name Quantity Price/Ea. Total ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SYS-SKYHAWKEQ DAER PC SKYHAWK EQ 1 $499.00 $499.00 CPU: 1700 MEM: 256MB HD: 40GB CD: 52X CDRW: NONE DVD: NONE VIDEO: G4MX440 MODEM: NONE SFT: NONE MON: NONE RAID: NONE PROMO: 30301 Shipping: Standard Shipping 10-14 days: $0.00 Sales Tax: $0.00 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do I need to do something about this, or will the free RAM upgrade be automatically added? What if the system arrives and only has 256 megs installed?

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote