Thread: New Server?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 02:07 PM   #10
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz
Default What occurred to me on March 8th...

Here's a posting that I placed at another site that explained what happened to me on March 8th on the new server...

Originally posted at EQ Roleplayers on March 8th

Oy! I played on the new server tonight... Bleh!

The server was completely packed... Im talking about crammed packed. And yes the landscape was dotted with the uber high levelers bounding about... (sorry but I wouldnt pay 75+ dollars to move there... nuh uh!)

I started out with something simple to just observe the game zones and here is what I got...

Qeynos had about 40 people in it by the time I zoned... (I haven't seen this much popularity in this city since a GM event occurred there a few years ago).

Neriak had 52 people in it when I checked last.

In town of Neriak: 72 people!

PoK had 140 people...

The Bazaar... Lets just say that the grand central station is less busy in midday.

South Qeynos: 29 people

Qhills: 55 people

Everfrost: 98 people!

WK: 39 people (has this place ever had more than 10 people in it at anytime since the plague?

NK: A whopping 63 people! Why I have no clue.

SK: 42 people

EK: 38 people

Blackburrows: 52 people! Unbelievable!

Surefall Glade: 30 people

I got a high level SoW from a someone and decided to do some running real quick. Mind you these are just doing a / check in the zone as I enter and before I leave.... I didn't stay there and check each minute for an hour and average it. Didn't have that much time. Plus I just wanted to see what people were running about. And most were newbies in the newbie towns zones, and mid to high levels in areas normally occuppied by mids and up.

My thought.. it was a Sat night, new server and I expected it to be packed... So I don't see myself playing on this server anytime soon. Oh yeah not to mention a whole bunch of inane OOC's and /shouts up the wahzoo big time. Definately not an RP server... and man were the guildies out tonight recruiting everything that moved. I was invited to a guild 4 times without me asking to join. Just thougth I would warn ya...

Zantaklawz

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote