View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 01:57 PM   #54
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

This special will run through AT LEAST May. Which means if it is doing well it could be extended. More likely if it does well, Erik may actually work out yet another special.. But again, this one is good till the end of May for sure.

I actually ordered the Catho-interior light setup after my machine arrived, and installed it over the weekend.

I also got one of the test cases that had multilple colors. Erik is still testing these, both the quality, and realiablity to get them.. soo please don't be upset if you get one with solid blue lights.. those are the dependable work-horse models.. (as EQInterface.com admin Erik asked me to test this one)

But I took a picture to show Erik, and I am attaching it here.. if you like the interior light, you can ask Erik about it, I think its a 35-40$ upgrade for the kit. And he can tell you what colors he has availble..

I added two switches to the front of my machine (in the lower 5.25 slot plate), to turn the inside, and beveled lights off, this is not standard I did this over the weekend at home. after hitting the electronics store for the switches.

Attached is the image, taken at night, with only the lights of the machine on.. (They are very bright!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lights-on.jpg (65.4 KB, 105 views)

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote