View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 04:31 PM   #5
Pure
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Torvonnilous
Question Squished?

In dealing with squished images - I have never seen any of the spellbooks seem to be squished anywhere on graphic or file. My file is 512 x 512 which technically I could make the image that big, but leaving at T.Kings original size of his Spellbooks which are a tad bigger then the other ones.

I am going in to detail and doing various tests to check out this method of having just one combined image.
Even with an image 512 x 512 it shouldnt cause anyones computer to mess up. If the computer can handle game as is, but some do have to tone down their settings and should do fine.

In dealing with the Spellbook.tga files this would be a GREAT way to modify your spellbook and leave the other files alone and MAYBE even make a separate Book graphic compared to looking like a spellbook. Will take some time to fully get the hang of everything.

In the long run I see this may have great potential. I am doing tests with showing borders and title and different spell and text placements. I have already made 512 x 512 images of all the T. Kings Spellbooks ready to go
Trying to contact him and I am doing so with others as well

I'll do anything I can to try and make Spellbook editing and such easier and looks like may have found a way to have different looks for the Book when opened also

So the testing goes on
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote