View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 06:08 AM   #6
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
With that perspective, I'm not sure why you are even posting on a forum that is solely dedicated to CUSTOMIZING the EQ UI.

I don't think you understood what I meant grottel. SOE let's us modify the UI, which is awesome. I love to do it and it's the only reason I still play EQ I think (because 75% of my time on EQ is UI modding). BUT, the stories within the story window are NOT part of the UI. In fact I'm not sure we're really allowed to mess with that folder. I didn't want wishes to get made about the story window, or even have it brought up, in case an EQ Rep saw this post and thought "oh no! they're misusing the story window, guess we need to 'fix' it so they can't abuse it" or something.

Yeah, it's probably a good thing I'm not a moderator on any messageboards anymore. When I used to moderate 2 different messageboards I probably deleted 10% of the posts, mostly because I didn't want certain things brought to the attention of game developers who might make a BAD change based on what they read.

I know this post comes a bit late but I was checking up on threads I've posted in and noticed I missed this one a bit ago.

Enok
Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote