View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 11:43 AM   #3
foad
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I never even thought of that as I never hit my spell icons for heals I have my hot keys all setup. The only time I have tag my spell gems is for gate or other odd ball spells.

I can easly make a new one that has the mod that you request, or alternatively. This whole thing has been done modularly. So any part of it can be ripped out and replaced. This mod is a massive hack to vert, the minimap mod, and several other mods that I have modified to meet my needs as such, I have made as many of the windows independent of each other as possible.

The only part I need to finish before I post the files is I need to make some changes to the group window so it no longer gives that annoying "your xml is not compatible error" It really shouldn’t take that long, I am hoping to have it done this weekend if possible. I just wanted to post the jpgs to see if there was any interest before taking the time as I don’t care about the little message myself

-Carni

PS as another note, the following windows I have turned off at all times..

Player window
Target window
(as both of these are handled by the custom group window)

Compass window (as the arrow for the mini map does this)
Select Window
Pet window (have invisible pet window, I really don’t care about the name of my hammer)
foad is offline   Reply With Quote