View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 11:35 AM   #46
beholdbojangles
A Fire Beetle

I've only played a necro past lvl 4, so I can only give the experiences I've obtained as a necro.

IIIF you wanna be good with sociability, hanging out giving buffs in the pok, then druids are the tastiest. I like druids. They save me the plat from having to buy potions for sow. They're good at that.

I know feign is good, but if you're getting pounded from all sides, you get interrupted. A LOT. Lower levels, that is. Simplest solution is to NOT PUT yourself into a situation where you could potentially be dealing with more than you can dot and keep your pet alive at the same time.

I've got an iksar necro. lvl 24. Greatest lower levels ever. The conversion spells at low levels become clarity, because the life sap is immediately healed by the faster heal/tick that they have. But make sure you don't make the n00b mistake that I made and keep the higher level conversions on while injured and walking around the pok. You cannot imagine how surprised i was to find myself flat on my back and unable, in time, to figure out why. What was worse was I was bound in kurns, and had to run back to the pok to get my body...

Question I have is thus. Later in game, are iksarian necros just as good, or are other necro races better?
beholdbojangles is offline   Reply With Quote