View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 10:45 AM   #11
Firedrake
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Edit: Quoted the wrong post :P

Quote:
Originally posted by Bikther
Has the death of te sleeper been confirmed with a screenshot...i am doubting that it has been killed but i have seen a few claims that turnout to be BS.

Also what does the posting on EQlive mean...did they get close to killing it then SOE yelled exploit and stopped them or what?

It was killed, there are some screenshots located in this thread at the mage compendium:
http://forum.magecompendium.com/tow...opic.php?t=9189

What happened was, 3 guilds came together the first time, to try, even though they figured they would probably not succeed. However, they ended up having enough clerics that they just chain rezzed tanks as they died (with pets, archers and unresistable spells doing the real damage). The sleeper ended up slowly losing HP while they were managing to keep a steady number of people up against sleeper. In any case, they got Sleeper down to 30% or so, and then it disappeared, which they assumed was due to GM intervention.

However, SOE concluded that it was a minor bug, fixed it, and respawned Sleepers zone, with sleeper, so they could try a second time. The second time, they did succeed, since no bug/gm interefered. There was no death message, no lore message, no loot, no script, etc...

Please someone correct me if any of my information was wrong.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote