View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 02:51 AM   #2
lordkylphor
A Ghoul

Mmmmk...correct me if I'm wrong.

You've fixed the HP bar issue...but yer still wanting to add your HP percentage to it?

If that's the case, open up your UI in SIDL. Under your toolbox, click n drag a LABEL to the proper window you are putting it in, then click it once.

In the Text area, type 10000 as a placeholder. Next rename the label in both spots just below the text area. Use something like MY_HPpercent. Next go and do a preliminary resize...I usually use (X) 25 (Y) 12. Now change the EQType from 0 to 19 under the MISC section. You can now click on your new label on the left and drag it onto the center screen and put it anywhere ya want. Might be a good idea to resize it now..but only if ya want/need to.

Now drag a new label over to the screen same as before. Type in the text area a "%" because you'll want this after your numerical HP percentage. Rename the file to something else unique...maybe use MY_HPpercentsign. Resize this one too. Leave the EQType set to 0. Click n drag like before and position it behind your 10000 so it looks right. Once yer satisfied..save it and yer good to go.

Think that's it in a nutshell...hope it helps.
lordkylphor is offline   Reply With Quote