View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 11:00 AM   #1
Jethal
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Erollisi Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Night Elf UI - version d(1)

Night Elf has been re-worked alittle and I've been able to solve a few issues that have had people emailing me for 2 years..

First off.. the Target Window can now be moved by itself and you dont have to rely on the character ini file to position the windows. Simply make sure it's not Locked.. then click and drag the window to the Right of the leaves.. I had to leave an empty space (10 pixles or so) to allow you to grab the window.

Spelling errors have been corrected

The w3 Spell bar now has a 1 minute rotating timer.. 8 buttons light up around the center sundial.. the sundial itself changes from daylight to nighttime.. though I wish i could there was a way to syncronize that with norrathian time.

----------------------
Now to answer some of the more common requests..

No, I'm sorry, I do not have time to customize this UI Skin to your preferances.. the resolution is 1280 x 1024 because that is the res. i play at.. the change the resolution would require the resizing of alot of graphicc.

I know that w3 had UI's for Human, NightElf, Undead & Ogre.. I've looked into making the various versions as an optional graphic change.. but they're just different enough to make a smooth transition difficult.

Watch Jethal's Video
Jethal is offline   Reply With Quote