View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 04:53 PM   #26
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally posted by drake2410
Ok downloaded my timers unziped them and clicked on the instructuons icon and got a box about not having netscape so can some one help me with intstructions or do i got to download netscape?

No, you don't have to download or install another browser as long as you have already configured and downloaded the zipped package.

From the sound of things, you downloaded and unzipped the zip file (it should contain 4 files), and then double-clicked on the instructions file (HTML) to open it. Windows will try to open this file in your "default" browser. It is possible that Netscape was once set as your default browser but was then removed, that's why you get the error.

You can open the instructions file in any browser you already have. To open the HTML instructions file in whatever browser you want, just open a new browser window, then drag the instructions file into the browser window to open it. Or you can select File > Open from the browser menu and browse to the location where you saved the file.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote