Thread: Sharu caster ui
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 09:57 AM   #5
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

Im currently working on a 1024x768 format. I had been mistaken in my description about it fitting my tester that had told me that apparently said 1280x960 or somewhwere around there ( was apparently missing my glasses that day >< ) Though it will be some time before its released, and i will be sure to add it to the existing files so peek at the description and this forum from time to time.

Thanks for the feedback
Sharu

As is usual for me i managed to overlook a small detail in posting in my excitement to get it out there ... apparently with my most recent updates i failed to include the ini files for the appropriate ui's

So here they are .. hopefully this is the last issue till i make a whole new set of headaches in the new versions to come =)
Thanks to Killaana Of Druzzil Ro for shooting me a tell on this

and as per usual ill be resubmitting later tonight to the full download .. id like to apologise to the admins and other designers in advance im honestly not trying to bump my ui to the top of the most recent list
Attached Files
File Type: zip UI_Melee_Server.zip (1.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip UI_caster_Server.zip (3.2 KB, 30 views)